• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA V - Favorite Character?

Gladdy

Reaction score
I'm jumping on the bandwagon here and going with Trevor as well. I honestly enjoyed all of the characters, even the non-main ones because they all together formed a real like environment.

Trevor is my favorite because he is... well TREVOR! I think he is one of the craziest but still normal characters I've played in a long time. He can be creepy but likable at the same time and that's a very hard achievement. I love when you switch to him and he is laid somewhere, drunk as hell. Always makes me laugh. He has a really good comedic side to him that lightens up the mood. Plus you never know what he will do next. He is very ''out there'' :)

john franklin

Reaction score
Gotta be Trevor for me. Mostly because he reminds me of some of the people from where I grew up. He actually closely resembles one of the friends I grew up with and hung out with for years.....He was a WILD dude!! He was crude, he liked to drink, he liked to fight, he took ZERO crap from anyone.....he was a rough dude, but we were cool so it didn't bother me.

They were all decent characters, though.

I love Trevor too. He got the common looks as we have seen many people like him in th real life. I like his rough personality, But it does suit him. I like his fighting style and cool character.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Definitely, Trevor, he's crazy, he is always doing weird stuff and it's so well written, I do enjoy his performance and part in the game and how he makes me laugh so hard sometimes. Great character.

WarVet

Reaction score
Indeed my favorite character is Trevor, simply because he is the most honest and genuine of the three main characters. While he is in fact mental derranged he shows he genuinely cares about his friends. Second place is Michael. I love the whole "Former big bank robber retired" story and while i don't approve of what he's done with Trevor i still give him some credit.

zackd

Reaction score
Really don't see how it isn't Trevor, he's a typical trailer trash guy but is actually smart. The bickering between Trevor and Michael throughout the entire story mode is legendary. Trevor reminds me of Walter White, especially since they were involved in the same things and GTA V is very similar to Breaking Bad..Trevor lives by himself and is always getting in trouble but Michael has a family that knows absolutely nothing about what he does when they're not around. But, Trevor is my fav by far.

Westbay

Reaction score
My favorite character is Trevor Phillips is the most disgusting, filthy and degenerative being, he's also the funniest character in the game with his silly quotes, he's all shades of crazy, unpredictable you never know what he would do the next minute and he makes fun out of everything. Trevor Phillips is a nice guy and he fits the character perfectly.

valy

Reaction score
Hi Stealth, my favorite character from GTA V is Franklin. I really like Franklin for being the real disconnect I need when playing. Personally, I think he's among the most normal of the characters in the game, and he's still a complete psychopath. With him, as a constant reminder that even normal people are insane in this world, I can cut loose and have fun in it.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Trevor from GTA 5, he is so badass and crazy :p I wouldn't like to become his friend, but i can't deny is "charm" eheh

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I would have said Trevor but I believe Lamar beats him anytime as a funny character. I felt a little bit sad because of the lack of Lamar's screentime. Thankfully, his appearance in GTA Online at least compensated. He really is witty and gangster attitude gets to me.
I think it would have been better for Grand Theft Auto V's story to tackle again the gang side in San Andreas like good old times. I'm hoping this comes out as a DLC in the future, before they release the next Grand Theft Auto.

yoyoalben0

Reaction score
For me, no one else is the best at acting other than Trevor. He has this unique personality that makes the game funny, extreme and alive. His humor is the best, even though trevor is know as a violent and crazy. He is still one of the best characters from the game that I've known. I was also confused at first whether trevor is a bad guy or a good guy, at the end of the story you still need to choose what Trevor's fate is. of course i let him lived, i love that guy!

Referal

Reaction score
Trevor and Micheal i feel they both have different personalities to each other and Trevor is funny dude man micheal takes everything seriously

Reaction score
My favorite Grand Theft Auto V character would be Michael. He has a great backstory with Trevor and his reason for betraying his friends is his family's safety. Although his family is also composed of wild people and only think about themselves. I also think Michael is the one who makes the most rational decisions among the three main characters.

Referal

Reaction score
Trevor Philips For me too as he too reminds of someone lol but also I keep hearing his name a lot since High school from GTA as all and most of friends talk about how they are obsessed with his character love him same as my one of my teacher in high school who loves him and plays the game and is a fan of him and the game which is weird.