• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Good Adventure PC game

overcast

Reaction score
I won't say this is the most preferred choice. But Shadow of the Colossus is one game that I find adventurous. It has multiple genre in it. Like it has some action and also some nostalgic fantasy feel. And the graphics is top notch too. But each to their own. I am not sure if this game is good enough in such case for playing.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Deponia is pretty good if you are looking for a casual point and click style adventure game. The story is the typical damsel in distress kind of thing but set in a post apocalyptic world. I would also recommend Skyrim if you have not played it yet. Skyrim is big if you decide to expore it and not just follow the main quest. Mods extends the play and replay value of the game. There are hundreds if not thousands of mods in Skyrim and I suggest you pick them up after you play the original one for a bit.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I suggest looking into Bethesda games. If you haven't played any, try Skyrim. It's easily the best one I've ever played (although a lot of hardcore fans would say that Morrowind is better), the graphics are good and detailed, the storyline is amazing, the combat isn't the best but it's definitely alright and feels a bit more realistic for me. You should also try out Fallout: New Vegas or Fallout 4 if you're into FPS.

Makef0rt

Reaction score
Adventure game without blood? Do any games work? If you are into strategy games, turn based games, spiderweb games and its avernum series could easily fit inside the adventure. They are old though.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I suggest looking into Bethesda games. If you haven't played any, try Skyrim. It's easily the best one I've ever played (although a lot of hardcore fans would say that Morrowind is better), the graphics are good and detailed, the storyline is amazing, the combat isn't the best but it's definitely alright and feels a bit more realistic for me. You should also try out Fallout: New Vegas or Fallout 4 if you're into FPS.
Skyrim is definitely a good choice!
When I saw the title of this topic, I soon thought of Skyrim.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Ori and the Blind Forest, and I don't think there are lots of blood there. It's kind of a peaceful platform game with great visuals and amazing music score. You should check it out, it seems pretty relaxing when I played it. Also, those truck simulators are apparently pretty relaxing, since you're basically just cruising through replicated real world open roads, which sounds nice.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Skyrim is definitely a good choice!
When I saw the title of this topic, I soon thought of Skyrim.
But without the blood though :) He was asking for non-violent games, and I don't think decapitating your enemies with a sword and looting their bloody bodies while you're off to go to another bandit fort and do the same thing, count as "non-violent". I was gonna suggest the Witcher 3, but I don't think he would like bodies exploding because you threw a grenade at their feet.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I have not played the game but seen some videos but I could also recommend brothers. If you are interested then you could probably check out the game at youtube.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Darn, "no blood." I was going to recommend The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, as that game can be super relaxing if you're just exploring around the forests and listening to music, but there is obviously a lot of combat. I mean I think it's possible to play somewhat passively but it's not exactly realistic.

Otherwise, the other game that comes to mind is Stardew Valley. That game is not combat oriented but focuses on managing a farm, fishing, mining, and interacting with towns folk. It has a very relaxing soundtrack and is overall just a very chilled out experience.

Deathisue

Reaction score
Hollow knight is a dark adventure game where we live the experience of a little knight beetle, I think?, the truth is I do not know what he is, I just say that it is a good game with the right amount of difficulty, very challenging in some parts but still So very gratifying, it's as if Dark Souls and Ori and The Blind Forest would have had a child.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have not played the game but seen some videos but I could also recommend brothers. If you are interested then you could probably check out the game at youtube.
I got that game last sale and for less than a dollar? How could I say no? Haven't played it yet since I'm on Life is Strange, but it's already installed in my PC and I'll get to it eventually. For the price I think it looks good, even though I heard the story isn't that long. But hey, ratings were good and there were lots of nice reviews about it, so I had to take it with me.

fishmonk

Reaction score
When it comes to adventure games, I guess you can never go wrong with big names from Bethesda. Fallout: New Vegas, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim are some of the best adventure games I've ever played. A big factor is that it's open world, so you kind of get that feeling like you're actually a part of the game, and the storylines are amazingly well done. Though they're pretty old, so if it's top notch graphics you're looking for, you may need a graphics mod for them.
Yup. I have played the mentioned games too. Skyrim is definitely excellent but the graphics might seem dated. There is a remastered Special Edition.

thart

Reaction score
Portal is a nice adventure game if you want to give it a try.

goldlady

Reaction score
Well... I have no problem with blood, in fact, I love that kind of action/adventure. Games are the only space where I accept violence LOL. But I agree the ones that recommend you Brothers- A tale. It's a great non violent adventure game. I think you might like it!

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Undertale is an amazing game it takes the art style of "Earthbound and Mother 3". You can also have multiple endings example being you dont kill anmyone or you do etc and if you do kill someone and start over it still effects you in some way. http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

True, Undertale is actually an amazing game if anyone hasn't played it yet. I used to be very skeptical of the game as I wasn't a fan of the gameplay and the graphics, but that all changed until I actually played the game. The game was short but meaningful. I've played several routes, even doing the Genocide route where I still felt really sad in the end. I suggest that one must play this game if they haven't already, believe the hype because it really is THAT good.