• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Games you would like to see..

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I really, really hope VR technology is redesigned in a way that there aren't so many restrictions, if possible. It's promising, but it's super expensive and you can't play anything for long periods of time without getting eye strain or a bad headache. I would love to get into a VR MMORPG, but that probably will not be happening anytime soon.
Yeah, price is a big no-no for me into jumping in and purchasing. I also get motion sick pretty quick in first person games so even a slight delay in hand-eye coordination when playing would make me dizzy. The VR stuff is cool but I think it has a lot of delays, and the controls are not as optimized as I hope. It's still clunky and all you can do are hand gestures that will make the game work. I'll just wait it out until they make something better.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Story of the gaming world. Money talks. Games can suck hard but if advertised enough and it made enough sales, it sure as hell is getting a sequel. No Man's Sky I think is gearing up for a sequel, and it was universally panned by critics and games alike. It's not about putting out a good product anymore. It's about making a profit - the less work, the better.

No Man's Sky getting a sequel is the worst thing I've heard in a long time! Why wouldn't they just develop the first one so it eventually lives up to the promises of its advertising? I wont lie, when I first saw the promises made I was real excited for that game. I love the idea of a procedural universe you get to explore. More importantly, how great would it be if they actually allowed you to interact with the planets in a persistent way that others could discover? Missed opportunities make me sad.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
No Man's Sky getting a sequel is the worst thing I've heard in a long time! Why wouldn't they just develop the first one so it eventually lives up to the promises of its advertising? I wont lie, when I first saw the promises made I was real excited for that game. I love the idea of a procedural universe you get to explore. More importantly, how great would it be if they actually allowed you to interact with the planets in a persistent way that others could discover? Missed opportunities make me sad.
They spent more time advertising than actually paying attention to the game they were making. I remember there were ads everywhere of that game. Posters, billboards, shirts, ads on other games, etc. Then the game came out, when all they did was hype, and it failed. Nothing came out of it, and most gamers just asked for a refund after they got the game. Those who couldn't get a refund traded it for another one. It was a disaster.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I would love to see a classic Need for Speed remaster, like Need for Speed High Stakes or Need for speed Hot Pursuit 2 without all the nitrous bull **** and stuff. I missed the good old pure engine racing which Need for Speed originally developed its fame on.

Jameson

Reaction score
I would like to see a Kombat game that incorporates Marvel characters and DC comics characters. I would like to see the likes of Spiderman coming up against a guy like the Flash.

Frank

Reaction score
I would like to see a Kombat game that incorporates Marvel characters and DC comics characters. I would like to see the likes of Spiderman coming up against a guy like the Flash.

Isn't there already a game like that though? With super-heroes as protagonists in a fighting game?

StolenKid

Reaction score
I would really like a good steampunk videogame, besides Dishonored, of course, something in third person, open world and good story, it would be refreshing and nice.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I would love to see an online game of the Witcher video game franchise since the lore and the world is so interesting that it has a great potential. I also hope that they make an online game for the Fallout franchise too, although I believe it would rather be difficult to integrate into online unlike The Elder Scrolls.
Another game I would want to see is a new game for Crash Bandicoot. It would make a great comeback since somehow the game itself has a nostalgia feel to it.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I would love to see an online game of the Witcher video game franchise since the lore and the world is so interesting that it has a great potential. I also hope that they make an online game for the Fallout franchise too, although I believe it would rather be difficult to integrate into online unlike The Elder Scrolls.
Another game I would want to see is a new game for Crash Bandicoot. It would make a great comeback since somehow the game itself has a nostalgia feel to it.
Agreed. A Witcher Online game sounds good. I think the potential is there but there are many games of the same genre so they will have to come out with unique features to make the game stand out.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Another game I'd really like to see is one which lets you be a dinosaur. I know there are a few titles out there that do this, but few of them truly put you in the role. What I want is a living, breathing prehistoric world that lets me forage or hunt, lay eggs and raise young, explore vast terrains as I migrate either by myself or with the herd. I want to BE a dinosaur, not simply play a dinosaur character. In my opinion that sort of role playing is entirely lost in modern video gaming and I wish more titles were out there that facilitated this.