• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Games you would like to see..

Hidden308

Reaction score
What games would you like to see? Like the story, graphics, etc. Possibly even share a name of one you thought up of. Share them wild imagination of yours. Haha :x3:

22_22

Reaction score
I'd like to see a quiz game like Buzz (PS3) for the Xbox 360. :)

Scene It is good, however it only has film and TV questions so I would like to see a general quiz game for the Xbox 360. :)

Pokemon

Reaction score
I want to see a remake of some of the great Pokemon games like Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon crystal. These games were awesome already so imagine them with improved graphics and more features and Pokemon added to it. Especially Pokemon Yellow. It would be great to have Pikachu following you around again.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I like to see a airship battle game from Final fantasy, with so much put on the series airships this is a must.

Arcticlands

Reaction score
A true old style western game where you can play in a tribe or build your own town out in the wild ect.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I'd really like to see a good open world, action-RPG that takes places in the Lord of the Rings universe. I'm not talking one in the style of Shadow of Mordor or the upcoming Shadow of War, those games have a far lesser emphasis on the "RPG" side of action-RPG. What I mean is a role-playing game in the traditional sense. Different races and classes such as Hobbits, Elves, Humans, and Dwarves as well as Orcs, Goblins and Trolls. Quests and side quests, spanning from locations like The Shire all the way to Mordor and beyond. That would be pretty amazing. Given that you could pretty much choose your own adventure, it could be called something like The Lord of The Rings: Tales Untold or something.

thart

Reaction score
I'd like to live inside resident evil :zombiethumbsup::zombiecool:

WarVet

Reaction score
I think I'd like to see a game as far away from reality as possible. Since I'm going to see some crazy shit might as well be the craziest haha. I was thinking some sort of RPG with magick and dragons and knights and such. Oh, Skyrim fits the description just perfectly ;)

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I want to see a game that is open world, has great combat, is very social, and has elements of a survival game in it. I want to be able to also manage mg hunger and stink levels as I play, think of like the sims. Then I don't want dungeons that are based on instance, I want the game to be perfectly sandboxed and every little thing you do there would matter a lot to how the game would look eventually.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
A new verison of The King Of Fighters would be awesome! That game needs a more up-to-date version because it's a timeless game and deserves all recognition. :smiley:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I'd like a VR Pokemon game were it's not just a rock-paper-scissor gameplay mechanic. I'd like to actually feel like a trainer and having to command Pokemon in combat, rather than just budgeting the skills into 4 slots, while you only have to learn about water beats fire, fire beats grass, etc. It should be a lot more complex, like being to manually dodge, and having size actually matter. Are you telling me that wailord's body slam is as strong as a rattata's body slam?

Lindsy90

Reaction score
Personally, I would love to see Lord Of The Rings : Two Towers Return Of The King remastered. Those games were so goddamn fun. I was hoping to see it remastered on the PS3 because for the PS3 had a hack and slash invasion for z while and seeing God Of War Trilogy and DMV HD collection come out made me hope that other hack and slash games would get the same treatment. I'm pretty damn sure that those games will never be remastered.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I'd kill for a proper action-adventure set in space. Running through galaxies, asteroid storms and constellations, planet exploration, ship management...all that stuff. A glorified (and better made) No Man's Sky, so to speak. There are many games similar to this concept, but none of them has a good enough focus on exploration, which would be the most fascinating of things for me.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I've always thought it a shame we never got a Metal Storm 2. It was a little known game on the NES that took creative advantage of the primitive layering system to create parallax scrolling and introduced a gravity mechanic to the run n' shoot genre. You were able to reverse gravity so you could walk on the ceiling. I suppose it just didn't sell well, which is a shame because it would have been great to see what new tricks and traps came from these novel movement mechanics from a studio who had the opportunity to learn from making the first one. It was brutally hard, but nes hard and not "cheap" hard.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I've always thought it a shame we never got a Metal Storm 2. It was a little known game on the NES that took creative advantage of the primitive layering system to create parallax scrolling and introduced a gravity mechanic to the run n' shoot genre. You were able to reverse gravity so you could walk on the ceiling. I suppose it just didn't sell well, which is a shame because it would have been great to see what new tricks and traps came from these novel movement mechanics from a studio who had the opportunity to learn from making the first one. It was brutally hard, but nes hard and not "cheap" hard.
Story of the gaming world. Money talks. Games can suck hard but if advertised enough and it made enough sales, it sure as hell is getting a sequel. No Man's Sky I think is gearing up for a sequel, and it was universally panned by critics and games alike. It's not about putting out a good product anymore. It's about making a profit - the less work, the better.

Kharyode

Reaction score
Hope you guys have watched The Flash series. Seriously I want to see a game on that. Just imagine the speed, those opponent will be tough as in the movie..

anaatef9

Reaction score
Hope you guys have watched The Flash series. Seriously I want to see a game on that. Just imagine the speed, those opponent will be tough as in the movie..
I love the flash series! I agree with you a game based on the character would be amazing. I would love if it was a story based game and not a superhero action fighting game. Just thinking about the possibilities of playing different time lines as side-missions gives me the chills.
I would definitely love to see an open world flash story mode game.

Thundercatte

Reaction score
I really, really hope VR technology is redesigned in a way that there aren't so many restrictions, if possible. It's promising, but it's super expensive and you can't play anything for long periods of time without getting eye strain or a bad headache. I would love to get into a VR MMORPG, but that probably will not be happening anytime soon.

JoeMilford

Reaction score
This might be a little out there, but if any of you are familiar with the TV series STRANGER THINGS, I would love to see a game based upon that. There is an interdimensional and government conspiracy element to this program which I think, with the right designers, could make for a very intriguing gaming experience. The heroes are primarily children in the first season, but they are growing up as we approach Season Two, and that might create an interesting dynamic. Also, the parallel dimension in the TV series could be fully developed into a pretty cool exploration platform.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
This might be a little out there, but if any of you are familiar with the TV series STRANGER THINGS, I would love to see a game based upon that. There is an interdimensional and government conspiracy element to this program which I think, with the right designers, could make for a very intriguing gaming experience. The heroes are primarily children in the first season, but they are growing up as we approach Season Two, and that might create an interesting dynamic. Also, the parallel dimension in the TV series could be fully developed into a pretty cool exploration platform.

I love Stranger Things and I think it would fit pretty well in a videogame setting, but... a platform? No, I don't think that would be the right choice. In my opinion Stranger Things is more fit for an adventure point and click game, maybe a Telltale style game with multiple episodes and, why not, choices. You might control a secondary character, to explore furthermore the setting of the series, it might be cool.