• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Free Mobile Games

troslim

Reaction score
I am personally not really a fan of mobile games, whether they are free or paid. I just don't really enjoy playing games on my phone. The only mobile game I sometimes do like to play though is Hearthstone.

valy

Reaction score
I have few app games on my phone, and one of them that i play very often is Criminal Case,is a game from Facebook. This game make you to use your mind, a startegy game that will keep you activ all the time. And beside that is totally free!

Pixie06

Reaction score
You will find lots of free mobile games on Play Store. I have downloaded and played many of the games available on there. There are games of different genres and I am sure that you will find something that you will like. I am currently playing Candy Crush and Criminal Case.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I would definitely have to say World Of Tanks Blitz. Another option would be The Last Day On Earth, a survival crafting game that just came out in the App Store.

streettallest

Reaction score
There are loads of free mobile games you can choose from on the android play store or on the iOS, depending on the phone you use. But which genre of games do you like playing?
I play alot of action adventure games and some of them can be downloaded free eg survival horror.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Just go to your app store, there are load and loads of free games to pick from, although most actually operate the freenium path, but you could get what you need for free on others. You can check out Samurai Revenge its pretty cool.

peachpurple

Reaction score
There are plenty of Free games where you can download from Playstore or Bigfish games. It depends on what genre you are interested in. If you like mind thinking games, go for Scrabble, Word cookies, those games related to words or puzzles. If you like action games, Asphalt extreme- great car racing game, full of tension and excitement or Sky force reloaded

Clara1993

Reaction score
Hope no one recommanded this one " Command and conquer: tiberium alliences " This is a good game you ever played age of empire they Are similar, The player choose a sector in the world and start to build an army, Contruct buildings and engage in battles against enemies It involve so much activities just try it if you still looking for ideas :)

overcast

Reaction score
I am personally not really a fan of mobile games, whether they are free or paid. I just don't really enjoy playing games on my phone. The only mobile game I sometimes do like to play though is Hearthstone.
These days many console and PC games are going through route of the Mobile. So in future many people would be playing the mobile games. I understand how some people don't like it. They can consume time and on small screen it may not be easy to play either. Things are much better with console and the PC.

Deathisue

Reaction score
There is a few
.Alto's Adventure
-Cytus
-Plants vs zombies 2
-Modern Combat 5
-Hearthstone
-Shadowverse
Here all my recomendations for you, are great games, You must play them sometime.

airfightermax

Reaction score
Clash Royale is a game that I play consistently when I have some down time. Its a game where you have lanes where you send units down. So kind of like a tower defense. The game has strategic depth and ridiculous units that make it fun. In have it on my android but I'm sure its on other platforms as well.
I also play Clash Royale and it is indeed quite fun. Got started playing with Clash of Clans then they released this game so I decided to check it out. Turns out it's a great game and I have been playing it ever since. Has ridiculous amounts of in-app purchases though but it's not like we're not used to that :D

joegirl

Reaction score
There are so many types of free games you can download from the app store. It depends on your taste and style. I like car racing games on my tablet and I also like thinking games.

vinaya

Reaction score
I have never paid a dime for mobile games. I have an Android phone and I try new games once in a while. When I don't like the games, I uninstall it, when I like I play the game. I will be playing the game untill I get bored. Once Candy Crush was my favorite game, I played this game for months. Then I got bored, I uninstalled it. Currently, I am playing Fruit Ninza. I akm loving it.

thart

Reaction score
Telltale games, i love this kind of games and i recommend you to try them. And you will find out that only the first episode who is available for free, but don't worry i have an app where you can purchase the other episodes for free.