• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Free Games

ZXD22

Reaction score
Yea dude there are a lot of free games all over the web may it be on New Grounds, Steam, heck and my old personal favorite andkonarcade has thousands of flash games on it. Some of my favorite oldies are Platform Racing 2, Super Mario Flash, Smiley Wars, and also on Steam TF2.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
There is an infinity of free games currently available, but I rarely play them. :pepe:

If Facebook Games count, I've spent a lot of time playing Tetris Battle. I was just addicted to the game. Also Cafe World, Candy Crush and 8-Ball Pool. Now, I don't see myself enjoying those games anymore. But I'm always a free to play kind of guy and lots free games still entertain me.

Tetris is like na empire of legendary games (the arcade ones :tonguewink:).

Last edited by a moderator:

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
I stopped playing Candy Crush after I was stuck on a certain level and never got out of it. Games should be free! I say no to paid games. With a few exceptions. :smile:
It happened with me many times. I got stuck on certain levels but never stopped playing. Then all of a sudden some day I used to cross them and that too very easily. Maybe those were my good luck days. This process kept going on and off. Not only for Candy Crush, this is a case either most of the games that I play.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
It happened with me many times. I got stuck on certain levels but never stopped playing. Then all of a sudden some day I used to cross them and that too very easily. Maybe those were my good luck days. This process kept going on and off. Not only for Candy Crush, this is a case either most of the games that I play.

Yeah, I agree with the term good luck days or as I call it lucky day. It's where all the things goes my way. I stopped because I thought, if I ever finish this level, the next one will probably be harder, and I'll be stuck again. One thing about me is that I easily get frustrated when I don't dominate in the game.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Tetris is like na empire of legendary games (the arcade ones :tonguewink:).

Yes, but I'm not a fan of the original Tetris though. That's why I never thought that I'll get addicted to Tetris Battle. They just made the game competitive. I liked how they implemented the knockout, so my goal in the game is to knockout my opponent as many times as I can.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Yes, but I'm not a fan of the original Tetris though. That's why I never thought that I'll get addicted to Tetris Battle. They just made the game competitive. I liked how they implemented the knockout, so my goal in the game is to knockout my opponent as many times as I can.

Yeah, I agree with you. With the passing of the years and the improvement of technology, the game was being better developed and becoming better. :wink:

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
My favorite free-to-play games are Defense of the Ancients 2, Team Fortress 2, Brawlhalla, Awesomenauts, and ROBLOX!. Awesomenauts just became a f2p game months ago. I believe that playerbase of games is much larger than those in paid games since the game is available to everyone, unless a country has banned the game.

Also there are times that Steam gives out free item during limited periods wherein if you are able to register that game in your account within the day, then it will be yours to keep forever.

WarVet

Reaction score
Quite honestly I enjoy free game wheter they're flash or not. Usually free games are simpler and they provide me with a welcome break whenever i need to realx but don't have the time or will to play a complex game.

Hakinator

Reaction score
I've played League of Legends a lot. Currently I'm playing a lot of Hearthstone and Black Squad. Hearthstone is a card game but it's a bit p2w. You can get a high ranking in ranked without spending money but that's a lot more difficult then when you spend money on the game. Luckely it's a really fun game, p2w yes or no. Black Squad is a fps game that you can download on steam. It's really fun and from what I've seen so far not p2w. Some other free games are Shadowverse and and The Elders Scroll Legend. These games are like Hearthstone and if you are looking for a game like Hearthstone which is not p2w then Shadowverse is a good example for that.

xXInfectedXx

Reaction score
Flash games are not as good as paid computer games. It's probably because there free to play. One free flash game I enjoy is Age of War 2.

Heatman

Reaction score
There are a lot of free games on Internet, which range from simple Flash games to huge video game remakes. Let's hear about what you've found!

To start off, if you haven't heard of Black Mesa, you have probably been living under a rock for the past eight years. Black Mesa is a full conversion mod of Half-Life, one of the best first-person shooters ever made, updated to modern age by a team of very dedicated fans. The game is free to play, and despite the fact it is a mod, you don't need to purchase a game to play it! Just download Source SDK Base 2007 using Steam and then install the mod.

And the link :
http://www.blackmesasource.com/

Top Eleven football manager and criminal case are the best two free games that I'm currently addicted to. Top Eleven is an online football manager game, it comes with almost everything that is obtainable in real football life of being a coach/manager.

Criminal case is a detective game a friend of mine introduced me to. It's a pretty good interesting game.