• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FO

Which one?

• Revitalized FO

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • FO Occupation

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, of course. I actually just put it as an option because I thought it'd be cool. Something refreshing.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Yeah, of course. I actually just put it as an option because I thought it'd be cool. Something refreshing.
Don't take it the wrong way, but Coruscant RP would be more refreshing than another occupation server. We had 1942, it lasted, then died. Imperial switched to occupation AND clockwork (which thankfully you arent) and died. So unfortunately the odds are stacked against you guys rather hard.

Valerie

Reaction score
Well, We tried Coruscant, and the map was LITERALLY too much for Source engine. If you want another way of looking at this, this is basically Coruscant on another map. We'll have some politics, crime, military, police, civvies.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Would like to say this:

ALL FO SERVERS ARE DEAD IN GMOD!!!

Either we pull some magical shit such as changing it from the other servers which all of them are on Star Destroyer/Finalizer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Would like to say this:

ALL FO SERVERS ARE DEAD IN GMOD!!!

Either we pull some magical shit such as changing it from the other servers which all of them are on Star Destroyer/Finalizer.

So I would say we try something new.
Good thing we aren't using a star destroyer. Or doing military RP.

Fry

Reaction score
Might I saw some wise words.

No one wants original ideas
People want trends.
So why not conform to the trends for the better of the server?

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
that might be

People want trends.
the best thing I have ever seen

Phantom

Reaction score

People want trends.
I mean, not to start an argument, but new things are necessary at some points. And new things can create trends.

Valerie

Reaction score
Matt, one question, why are you so intent on obstructing and arguing? It's done. I, for once, actually agree with Phantom. New is not bad. With all due respect, you should grow up and move on.

Phantom

Reaction score
They are the trend
The point of that was that they started as something new, something really never heard of. It may not be that true, BUT new can lead to new trends, and one must take a risk to see success.

Phantom

Reaction score
Matt, one question, why are you so intent on obstructing and arguing? It's done. I, for once, actually agree with Phantom. New is not bad. With all due respect, you should grow up and move on.
Wait wait wait, what have you done with Joff. Agreeing with me? Where is he. Tell me before I contact the cops.

Valerie

Reaction score
There was once a first CW RP. There was once a First Prop hunt. There was once a First CityRP. Firsts are why everything exists. Why be a sheep when we can innovate?

Valerie

Reaction score
Update: Poll reopened. Staying open for longer (probably a day or so). Go ahead and vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.