• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FO

Which one?

• Revitalized FO

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • FO Occupation

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
I hope you do know FO occupation is similar to when Imperial went to Imperial occupation and ran on clockwork. I died immediately in the first week. At this rate i say either revitalize it, or hand it over to snoke so coruscant rp can happen.

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
This occupational Idea hasn't and doesn't work we tried it ,before = Fail, recently = Fail, Now it is a great mode but if there is not a serious backing behind it. I am afraid it won't work

Phantom

Reaction score
This would have to be 100 percent serious if we want it to be good, just going to say

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
(Not flame, just my opinion)

Revitalize the damn thing, take feedback PLEASE. FO should not have to go through this many changes, go back to the old system we've had! FO does not need to be so complicated as it is now, nor is it right to alienate the players. The staff have done poorly so as to actually communicate with the players, not to mention IC problems such as higher ups driving away players.

Only one thing is to be said, go back.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The vote will be closed tonight, so vote fast!
Doesn't that seem a little quick? This post was only made today give people some time to argue both sides as well as time for people to find this post.

Valerie

Reaction score
Osiris, it isn't even Clockwork. And the only reason this is happening is because Coruscant can't happen.

Doesn't that seem a little quick? This post was only made today give people some time to argue both sides as well as time for people to find this post.
Occupation was technically voted in by staff team already, but I posted this to see what community thinks.

(Not flame, just my opinion)

Revitalize the damn thing, take feedback PLEASE. FO should not have to go through this many changes, go back to the old system we've had! FO does not need to be so complicated as it is now, nor is it right to alienate the players. The staff have done poorly so as to actually communicate with the players, not to mention IC problems such as higher ups driving away players.

Only one thing is to be said, go back.
The staff technically are the players at this point, Skip, and I gave Occupation as an alternative choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyvern_EN

Reaction score
Since this is one of the bigger things we're voting for....

why isn't there a 10:1 ratio?

Phantom

Reaction score
Occupation was technically voted in by staff team already, but I posted this to see what community thinks.
Work with the players first, then the staff

Or at least the community

Valerie

Reaction score
I said it was voted by staff, now players are voting it. I wanted to see if it was even worth presenting first.

Phantom

Reaction score
I said it was voted by staff, now players are voting it. I wanted to see if it was even worth presenting first.
ALWAYS work with the players first, the staff may have bias

Valerie

Reaction score
ALWAYS work with the players first, the staff may have bias
Phantom, you do not get to dictate such things, I presented it at the staff meeting. Anyways, the staff have as much bias as the players do.

Phantom

Reaction score
Phantom, you do not get to dictate such things, I presented it at the staff meeting. Anyways, the staff have as much bias as the players do.
There is a saying, "The customer is always right". This will have to apply with servers. Work with the players first and you will have a happy server. The staff will always have a bias as well. They have known you and are friends with you. They will always be less cynical then the average player. This has to be a democracy to work fully, not a hierarchy.

Valerie

Reaction score
There is a saying, "The customer is always right". This will have to apply with servers. Work with the players first and you will have a happy server. The staff will always have a bias as well. They have known you and are friends with you. They will always be less cynical then the average player. This has to be a democracy to work fully, not a hierarchy.
This community has almost never been a democracy. As you know, most of my time as Director, Players have chosen everything. But sometimes, and this applies to real life too. Sometimes, I have to make decisions.

Valerie

Reaction score
At least like, not a full democracy. Did you vote in any of the Founders? Did you vote in any of the Supervisors? This, as well as a MOST of the communities are more Oligarchy than Democracy. It has to work that way. I know that's what most of you probably don't want to hear. I understand, but, at the same time, with all due respect, if every decision was made by people who don't know very much about what running servers is actually like, it could be disastrous. Thank you for your consideration and input, though.

Phantom

Reaction score
This community has almost never been a democracy. As you know, most of my time as Director, Players have chosen everything. But sometimes, and this applies to real life too. Sometimes, I have to make decisions.
Just because it has never been doesn't mean it should never be. Yes, you have to choose things, but nothing of this caliber. This is way to important for one to make. Also, if the players choose this then shouldn't be put into further analysis. This votes needs more then tonight, and we need to look way more into the server to see what is the real problem. This server HAS to be a democracy. But this is not the place for debate, so if you really wish for this to go well you have to bring all known FO players into a channel at a determined date and have a real discussion about this.

Valerie

Reaction score
You are choosing right now, as you can see. There is a vote. So vote. This is the first day of this, more debating will be done on specifics, etc. For you to make the assumption that this is completely closed mere minutes after it happens is completely ludicrous, and unsubstantiated. So calm down, and vote. This is not 100 percent final, this is so we can figure out which idea to go with.

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Either way still, occupation has failed before, so I hope for your sake that you find the magic formula for it to work this time. Also why did coruscant rp fail. Is it because banana created Santos Rp which takes the place of a "City RP". Even though literally only probably banana and korjak will play it unless they spread the word to their other friend on gta v?

Status
Not open for further replies.