• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FO Change

What idea do you guys like the most?

• WW2 Poland Occupation

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • CIS/Droid RP

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Futuristic Nazi RP

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Military RP

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Reaction score
I believe we should stretch away from starwars so I am happy to see all the options on here that don't involve starwars

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Three of these things have basically all been attempted all died (CIS, WW2 RP (Polish version wouldn't be different, and Military) all completely failed. Not only that but Occupation has been attempted it also failed. So all these ideas especially with our lack of player base at this time would all fail.

Guardian_EN

Reaction score
I would like CIS rp BUT what if we made a separate server to where the CIS and CW could PVP and shit, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
You all are still looking pst that Jordan said fo wasn't gonna let the server change againg

Wyvern_EN

Reaction score
i just want a place to show my skills and do tdm

is it so hard

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
Fucking nazi RP whats next CityRP?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
2 votes are subtracted to CIS as alt accounts were used.

Disco Turtle

Reaction score
Many of those server would work better with PVP. I can see where people are coming from, standing still and shooting AI is getting drastically dull. Gmod's AI is a hit or miss, 99% of the time it's uneventful and the same thing... over and over again. I''m abstained in a server vote, but whatever server you decide on I would encourage a PVP element to it. (Hell, even Player Vs player Vs AI)

Hell, for a longest of time Donald Trump RP was doing better than all our servers (PVP where people dress as Dat Bois, Vape, and have all out brawl, and it was FUN)

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Many of those server would work better with PVP. I can see where people are coming from, standing still and shooting AI is getting drastically dull. Gmod's AI is a hit or miss, and 1/2 it's uneventful. I''m abstained in a server vote, but whatever server you decide on I would encourage a PVP element to it. (Hell, even Player Vs player Vs AI)

Hell, for a longest of time Donald Trump RP was doing better than all our servers (PVP where people dress as Dat Bois, Vape, and have all out brawl, and it was FUN)
For all RPs that are up, there will be AI events for example for the WW2 ones, we would have possibly Resistance attacking the Nazi HQ with Resistance AI.

Edit:
Poll closing on Sunday at noon EST.

Last edited by a moderator:

alaughingchip

Reaction score
I like the reality of Jordan ultimately choosing what's going to happen with it.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I see no point in a Military RP server, if its not PVP.
Its going to be like CW, but modern military....which will utterly die.

The Futuristic Nazi RP seems....interesting as we haven't tried it before....but like the other servers that we have tried to start, I believe it will fail.
I do hope i'm wrong, but I'm just being a realist here

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Poll closed.

Winner: Futuristic RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.