• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FO Change

What idea do you guys like the most?

• WW2 Poland Occupation

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • CIS/Droid RP

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Futuristic Nazi RP

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Military RP

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
As you all know, FO needs a change to possibly something different... Management, my staff and I, have been looking at ideas that the community has presented to us, we only chose 3, but thank you to those who gave their ideas.....

This is what the staff team voted for the most.
WW2 Polish Occupation RP

Many of you know that Germany took over Poland during WW2, so that's what this RP is. This will be a multi job game where you can play as many things whether it be a Nazi or even a Resistance member trying to end the Nazi Occupation on Poland.

CIS/Droid RP
Many of you know that the the CIS used droids to fight against their enemy's during the Clone Wars. Well instead of being a clone in this, you can be a droid!!!!! This RP will have different types of droids such as Naval/Pilot droids, Commando Droids, B2 Droids, B1 Droids, and possibly more! This RP might be occupation but who knows, if the community wants it to be on ship! That's to decide on later however.

Futuristic Nazi RP
This RP is like the WW2 one, but what if the Nazi's won the war? This RP takes place in 2020 either in D.C. Or New York or some other city. Their would be the Resistance, Nazis and the Standered Civi jobs aswell. This RP is almost like a Wolfinstien RP.

Military RP
Based in Afganistan, we have two sides, the Taliban, and the U.S military. And also the civilian who don't want to be part of the war that much, the Taliban wants to
take back Afganistan, and the U.S want to secure peace.

----------------------

Now these ideas are just in the starting stage but we want to get the community's opinion on these ideas... After all, we are all one big family :)

-Approved by Joff-

Last edited by a moderator:

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Change the CIS color please I can barely fucking read it
And Question @Gray would the 2 Nazi options be Nutscript?

To weigh in on this though I thing a nutscript futuristic Nazi rp could be interesting. I don't know how much content there is for that

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's CIS occupation, not droid rp
It's not occupation, Joff said that it might not be Occupation. he wants to see what the community wants.
Changing

And Question @Gray would the 2 Nazi options be Nutscript?
Possibly, depends on what Joff wants and Community, but most likely I think

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
Where are all of the other options we drafted?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Where are all of the other options we drafted?
Remember we did a vote with staff to see which ones we should bring up; as we don't want to bring too many options up or the votes will be thin.

Ace1649

Reaction score
If CIS goes through, having a server where CW can fight against CIS might be cool for events.

Miles

Reaction score
I think CIS RP would be better left for a future date. I suggest we focus on creating a new idea, and futuristic Nazi RP sounds badass. It would obviously require a lot of effort, but I'd be willing to help out along with the FO staff team. Whatever direction the server is taken, best of luck to you all!

Fordo

Reaction score
You guys should create something new with Empire of the Hand RP! Hear me out, I'm thinking this up on the spot, like Joff could be Grand Admiral Thrawn and everyone would be Chiss Navy and Storm troopers. This is just a vague statement but I think it would be a cool idea. Or do like something during the Empire fighting over control after the Battle of Endor.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Jordan said this was the last chance tho ....

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
why are you disagreeing it's 100% correct

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
We added one more RP option into the vote, being Military RP.

Reaction score
Asides for my the utterly fucked up gramar in this post, I like it.

Futuristic Nazi RP is original/unique enough that I believe we can bring in a decent player base.

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
I suggest military rp due to we have no server in our community that is a true pvp server. I think we should give it a crack and try that.

Fry

Reaction score
tfw your idea doesn't pass the staff vote. i cri everytim

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
That's what was discussed last night, it being players vs AI.

Also for clarification one of the CIS options is CIS occupation which is similar to the polish occupation (but star wars). The other is CIS rp similar to clone wars. It would be cool to have a server also with clone wars rp vs CIS rp ( but which ever is the more popular)

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Polish Occupation isn't the same as CIS RP, there is Resistance in it which players could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.