• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

First game you ever played..

Mayowa Yusuff

Reaction score
My first gaming experience was with PES 2010. It was okay then, but now, with advancement in technology, it looked like caricatures now. My favorite game now is FIFA 2015, it's an awesome game. I Just finished playing it now on PlayStation 3. Its so cool.

Sino989

Reaction score
The first game I ever played was some WWE game on the Gamecube. It was my favorite game for as long as I can remember, even tho I can't remember the name of the game, lol.

reginafalange

Reaction score
Same! My very first game was Super Mario in the Super Nintendo console, so retro and so great. I really wish I could have the time to play it again. It was really fun.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
If I can recall correctly, it was Poypoy 2. It was the first game I've ever actually played religiously. The game is really fun with friends and we got to a point where we were so addicted with the game, that despite the fact that it was dubbed in japanese with no translations, we managed to memorize the things we needed to click, gloves we needed to pick, and even the options we needed to tick! That itself requires dedication!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I played Doom 2 and Hexen in my uncle's PC, then when I had my own, the first game there was Red Alert 2. So there's definitely some nostalgia bonus points when I play those again in my PC. Red Alert 2 is easy enough to be adapted into modern operating systems, but D2 and Hexen needed emulators, so I never really bothered after the first few attempts and all I got were errors. I guess some games are just lost in time and you can never play them again.

ATMauphillips

Reaction score
Pokemon Blue version, I believe this was the first Pokemon game launched for GameBoy Color .
I remember playing this game for a very long time before being able to defeat the game and restarting the game to test if I can conquer the game faster that I did previously .

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Lol this made me laugh because it made me think of my first game ever. It was Tomb Raider... for PC. I had a Playstation 1 at the time so I couldn't play it. The first game I ever played was some game called Xeno Gears. I really remember much about it. I think I can recall a white guy wit a brunette pony tail. It kinda played like Zelda, except for the fighting/action parts. I hink he had on a white poncho-looking shirt thing tucked into some green pants. I know I could easily look this up on Google or something right now, but I'd rather try to work off my memory. There were also blue jackals that attacked you out of nowhere as you walked through the forest. It was one of those type of games where when you faught something, you had to take turns attacking each other.RPG? I don't know. I can't remember what happened to the game, but I do remember that my siblings and I could never get past this one part no matter how hard we tried...

overcast

Reaction score
I think it was in 90s I guess. I started with shadow warrior game. It was just game like DOOM. More on attack with multiple weapons. And it has its share of features which were awesome. I guess after that I spent a lot of time playing the road rash. And that has been the most time spent during the addiction days. And things didn't improved after that.

Denis_P

Reaction score
First game I every played was Super Mario World when I got my first gaming console, the SNES, back in the late 90's. I was quite a bit late in terms of the SNES era, since by the time I was playing it both the PlayStation One and Nintendo 64 had been out, but it didn't detract from the experience any less. I instantly fell in love with gaming only a few levels into Super Mario World, and I've replayed that game dozens of times since.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Super Mario on Family Computer. Man, I really love that game, even though I can't finish it. I tried for months, until I played the cheat version of the game where you can fly. Finally finished it in a few hours.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I can't recall this one :D It was a long time ago. I guess some Mario games on my old GameBoy, and Mortal Kombat. On my PC Heroes 3 was the first game I ever played.

Pixie06

Reaction score
It was Super Mario for me. In fact I played this game for a very long time as I was addicted to it. I loved the adventure and the suspense which was unveiling after each level. There were some levels which I found to be tough and I took days to complete them at times. Completing the level is what was making me happier. In fact I would not mind to play Super Mario again.

hermessantos

Reaction score
Just like most people the first game I played (or I remember playing) was Super Mario Bros for the Nintendo 64.
Those were good times!

thart

Reaction score
ohhhh it's been a long time ago but i still remember, my first game was prince of persia in playstation 2. it was a nice experience and it makes me to start been addicted to this world

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
If we talk about gaming consoles then it was Mario. I remember playing it continuously for hours.

For a PC it was solitaire and free cell. They were the first games which I played on a computer followed by shooting games.

Joshmoy

Reaction score
This topic just brought back lovely memories. My first game was Super Mario. I was so in love with super Mario back then to the extent that I could go on and on for hours. I knew the bricks that had coins where you keep hitting.

Super Mario is a classic game. After that I moved to war tank.

Okaviator

Reaction score
The first game I ever played would have to be Super Mario Bros on the Wii. That was around 8 years ago though. It really is quite unbelievable how quickly time goes by.