• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite Online Game OF ALL TIME!

ZXD22

Reaction score
My favorite online game of all time is Platform Racing 2. It's an online multiplayer platform racing game that lets you chat and play with friends. Classic game for me as I would play this game hours on end during the school year and in the summer. The game used to have a lot of players and a huge player base back in 2009 but now barely has 10 people online, pretty sad. Where has the good times gone?

sephyr

Reaction score
My current all-time favorite is Final Fantasy XIV: ARR because it's story-driven and there's literally too many things to do. You can do any job, craft, gather, swim, fly, or just hangout. Plus, it's pretty too! So, yeah, this'll be my go to online game for some time.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
My all time favorite game is FFXI, I played it on the PC, Xbox, PS2 and PS3. And at one point I was 3 boxing 3 360's. But it turned out to be too much of a headache and I sold one 360 and I just ended up 2 boxing until I quit the game.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
If it is all-time, I would say that I love Grand Theft Auto San Andreas as it is a very fun and memorable game for me. The best part is that there are online servers for the PC version and once in a while I visit deathmatch or roleplay servers where I would just hang out with everyone else. Nothing else makes me feel nostalgic as how GTA San Andreas does, remembering as how many times I have played the game either on PS2 or PC.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Star Craft... I am actually so stuck in the past that I haven't heard about the remastered version up until last night.

manmad

Reaction score
It's really hard to pick the favorite online game of all time, but due to us being in the MMO section, I'd say that it's WoW, I've spent so much time playing World of Warcraft and I've had such great times with friends and actually meeting other people. WoW is possibly the only game that's made me return to it every year or so after I quit it for whatever. It's a game that is perfect and has everything for everyone.

pizzalover

Reaction score
My favorite online game was Habbo Hotel, that game was awesome.
the reason why I liked so much it was because you met new people from all around the world and you could personalize your doll.