• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite Online Game OF ALL TIME!

Fizz

Reaction score
The title says it ;o whats your favourite online game of ALL TIME?

NecroWolf

Reaction score
Of all time? For me it would have to be Half Life. At one time there were so many servers it took 30 minutes to refresh them all! (circa 2000) Plus it was the first graphical online game I ever played. Before that I was playing text based MUD's.

Fizz

Reaction score
Of all time? For me it would have to be Half Life. At one time there were so many servers it took 30 minutes to refresh them all! (circa 2000) Plus it was the first graphical online game I ever played. Before that I was playing text based MUD's.
Half Life is AMAZING! Revamped CS ;)

I especially love Half-Life 2 single player, probably the best FPS singleplayer experience.

NecroWolf

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember when Counter Strike was just a mod for Half Life then it became a game all it's own that you had to pay for. I think Day of Defeat finally became a stand alone game as well, started as a mod for Half Life.

Fox

Reaction score
eh was Runescape for a while, then habbo, then runescape, now I don't play any online games, just meh xbox and ps3 these days xD

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Gta san andreas online :D I love playing cops and robbers and stealing a crap load of money

igloostick

Reaction score
Gta san andreas online :D I love playing cops and robbers and stealing a crap load of money
lol, I agree with brandon. I love playing gta online, Just hate it when I get scammed or killed. I get frustrated really easily and I have to take a break off of it...

But besides that my other favorite game is Transformice, Basicly just getting cheese and bringing it to the mouse hole, except with other people.:pompus:

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
lol, I agree with brandon. I love playing gta online, Just hate it when I get scammed or killed. I get frustrated really easily and I have to take a break off of it...

But besides that my other favorite game is Transformice, Basicly just getting cheese and bringing it to the mouse hole, except with other people.:pompus:

Yeah i get frustrated and my other favorite game right now is Counter Strike.

Shole

Reaction score
OF all time it has to be World Of Warcarft as i still want to play the game even after I had been playing it since it came out !

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I think my all time favorite is probably a racing game, Need For Speed: World! It was one of the last projects made by the developers EA Black Box before they shut down in 2013. NFS: World was probably the most consistent online game I played throughout the years. I made so many memories and met new friends in that game.
NFS World.jpg

castills

Reaction score
My personal fav is RIFT, back when I could run it. Updates have been getting too fancy for my poor potato T^T.

I loved the character customization, the wardrobe, which allowed you mix, match, dye, and assemble outfits that you looted. These items would be applicable to all characters made on your account. World chat was helpful, albeit had spam, yet there were many offering free dimensions. Dimensions are customizable homes, and the items available range from jukeboxes that play to colored planks one with enough time (and trips to "penny" dimensions others have open for the taking) can make crazy designs like a pool/hot tub even mansions.

Sadly I can't run it on my laptop anymore so I have banished to the Software Graveyard
fpuq9m
. But look out for the many "Castilla" characters I've made; I might be healing you :)

Gladdy

Reaction score
I think that it would have to be World of Warcraft, closely followed by Call of Duty 4. I don't really play CoD4 anymore though because I switched PC's and didn't save my serial key that a friend gave me ages ago :(

I have been playing World of Warcraft for years. Ever since its launch. I did leave it a few times when I got bored of certain expansions but I always return, haha. It is weird but when I play it, I always feel relaxed. Plus I love to hang out with friends on it and do some mythic+ or pugs. I have too many 110 level characters though.

Therefore, World of Warcraft truly is my favorite online game - years of playing and I still get so much fun and enjoyment out of it.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
So far really, overall I'd say Arcane Legends because of its community. The game is a mobile MMO, but the community and social aspect of the game were amazing for me and I had a lot of fun with it at the time. The gameplay isn't the best, but there I've found that a good community makes a bad game seem decent. I've tried a lot of other MMOs, but I can only usually love their gameplay and not the game as a whole because a lot of them doesn't really have a good social aspect. Dragon Nest was pretty dead until you get to endgame. Blade and Soul was alright, but I thought it felt more of a single player game with the occasional running into people at times. Arcane Legends gave me that experience of running in a hard map not knowing what to do, and some newbie decides to stick with you and help you find your way out of the map.

missionreport

Reaction score
I have to say it's still online multiplayer shooter games. I've played MMO's and MOBAs but they get boring fast. I on the other hand never get tired of fragging people. I don't think there's any skill to be learned with games like WoW though, unlike FPS games where it's all about your precision and execution and reaction time and of course strategy.

WarVet

Reaction score
Back in my day, there used to be a game called "Galactic Imperia". In it, you commanded your own planet and built your fleet of ships. In time you could conquer other planets and attack other players, destroy their stations, steal their resources and raid their planets. It was immensely fun to play and I being a hardcore Sci-Fi fan loved it. But that was some good 8-9 years ago. Does anyone remember it?

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say my favorite game online of all time would have to be GTA V because it was so much with friends and it still is especially since they've added so much.

Khalil A

Reaction score
My favorite one is NDFS Most Wanted ! So good and so enjoyable, I never got bored of it and I was playing it for hours without break. I've reached the bugatti !

Sunlyte

Reaction score
That would have to be Rocket League. I have been playing that game pretty much since release and it's been great the entire time. Great game with insanely high skill ceiling and can still be fun with my less proficient friends. Aside from occasionally getting burned out from playing it too much, I don't think I'll ever entirely quit playing it.