• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite Movie?

Joshuak

Reaction score
Well I like horror movies Like Saw, etc and I like Shaun of the dead also the Inbetweeners movie

fiona1964

Reaction score
Mine is a old film called Taste the Blood of Dracula I lost count how many times I have watched it now

sage12

Reaction score
I don't really watch many movies, i'm to busy on my computer to be wtaching them. I do like Harry Poter!

jayjacinto

Reaction score
Anything that has something do do with Marvel and DC. I am looking forward to the upcoming Ironman 3, and Man of Steel! I sure am saving money in advance to watch them in 3D.

charlieman999

Reaction score
My favourite movie is The Shawshank redemption, with Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman, it is based on a Stephen King short story, a man is convicted to 30 years for the murder of his wife but he is innocent and tries to escape from jail digging a tunnel.

Twisty

Reaction score
The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile.

lamanlupa

Reaction score
I have a few in my list and frankly, I cannot really make up my mind. The Godfather from 1971 is definitely there. 1974's Jesus of Nazareth as well. Robert Powell playing as the Nazarene is one of film's greatest portrayals ever. Al Pacino and Marlon Brando's iconic roles as Sicilian Mafiosos are legendary. The Japanese dystopian masterpiece Battorou Ruwarou (Battle Royale) is for me, the masterpiece of actor slash director Takeshi Kitano. As you can see, I'm an old timer.

Cauohashi

Reaction score
Particularly difficult is choosing only one favorite movie. I'm very much a fan of superhero movies and also Star Wars movies.
I think at the moment I would choose Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, I've watched this movie more than 3 times ..
So I choose as my favorite.

Khalil A

Reaction score
My favorite movie is Mr. Nobody. It is a good movie which stimulates thinking. It is about : Fate, destiny, making decision. I recommand it to you !

amine erraji

Reaction score
My favourite movie is Interstellar it's the best space movie form me, it's give you some intersting theory's that make some sense, the black holes the wormhole travling i get amazed by that stuff it's wierd at the first time you will watch it but that change by time it's the best movie i would say.

ballyhara

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Star Wars and Star Trek so those are like a must for me. A romantic one? Pretty woman. Action? The Rock with Sean Connery. Drama? The passion of Jesus. Comedy? White chicks. The only ones with vampires that I like are Dracula untold, Queen of the damned and Underworld Saga. Oh and zombies, I like zombie movies, also I liked the Assassins Creed movie, really well done.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Interstellar by far was my most favorite movies.

First off the experience was made 100% better because it was my first time in one of those "premium theaters" with the reclining seats made out of leather and in pairs of 2/3 so you don't have many neighbors.

But in regards to the movie itself I loved the actual science put behind it to create this cool theory of how time and humanity are super interconnected. Story of getting lost in the craziest parts of space, jumping ahead 25 years, black holes, and theory of being in a 5th dimension just made everything really crazy. I felt that I was the only in the theater that actually got how the movie worked which made it seem more interesting to me. Overall one of the best movies I ever saw.

In addition the two recent Star Wars movies (Rogue One was best out of Ep 8 and Ep 3.5) were also really great and highly rated by me.