• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite All Time Game

airfightermax

Reaction score
My favorite game ever would be Life is Strange. It's an five-episodic game that's about a girl that discovers she has time-traveling powers. I thought at first it would be a really fun game. I mean, it was but, the amount of feels I got from that game was so much. It played more of a mini-series than a game. And I love that.

They are currently developing a prequel for it and I'll buy that too the moment they release it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
From what I observed, you can only play that part with select characters (at least for me). And I always use a female character as my role so I have not seen the 'guy part' so far. Maybe I'd try play it again with a male character to see how things play out.
Oh you can choose your gender for the main character? I thought it was a one character thing like Geralt in the Witcher series. Sheppard I think was the name of the guy? So is there any difference in gameplay if you decide to go on a female route, or will it be like Skyrim where most conversations are a bit generic so you can replace the words to fit the choice you made?

Jameson

Reaction score
My favorite all time game would be Onimusha 3.The creativity with that game was fascinating.

airfightermax

Reaction score
My favorite all time game would be Onimusha 3.The creativity with that game was fascinating.
Considered getting this a while back but it didn't push through.

How good was the game? I might consider buying it eventually as I finished all the games on my library now :(

aussie2

Reaction score
My favourite game ever is undoubtedly Pokemon Red/blue. It was one of the first games I ever played, and no game since has come close to it. Every few years, I'll download a gameboy emulator and blast through it again, never getting bored of it.

I'm hoping game freak is going to push the boat out a little with the new core pokemon game for the switch, because the series has struggled to retain my interest in recent years.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
It's hard to choose, since I like many many games and most of them are part of my childhood memories.
But I think I can safely assume that my most played game, and therefore my favorite, is Zeus: Master of Olympus. The best city builder from the old Impressions (howI miss them), since I'm a big fan of greek mythology. It had a unique charme, a particular humour, it was just... fun. Those kind of games are not even my favorite, but Zeus always had a special place in my gaming heart.