• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite All Time Game

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Discuss what your favourite all time game is and explain why it is!

My all time favourite game is Fable, and Fable: The Lost Chapters.
If anyone has ever visited my steam profile, then you will notice that the majority of the design is from fable. Including my background and avatar.

I first played the game when I first got my original Crystal Edition Xbox. The game was bundled in with it, and I loved it ever since. To this day I still go back and play it, now on my computer with the anniversary edition. Brings back some memories :)

Have you ever played the original Fable games? What is your all-time favourite game?

swag

Reaction score
No I haven't played Fable before. Halo 3 is my favorite game because of all the memories

Daytona211

Reaction score
Spyro 1 it is mad fun and a mix between 3d and 2d side scrollers

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
My favourite game is Skyrim
because this

Last edited by a moderator:

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
COD Modern Warfare - It was my first game that I played. It was really fun.

Fordo

Reaction score
I like games like GTA V and Garry mod

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
I think I'm going to settle with Garry's Mod for my favorite game.

Korjak

Reaction score
Tetris

I LIKE TETRIS, It keeps me busy and is easy to play

swag

Reaction score
Do you guys like battlefield or COD more? I like battlefield more because it's a little more epic with vehicles. Red Orchestra is cool too

Salamander Man

Reaction score
Honestly i would say that my all time favorite game on the XBOX 360 was Halo 3. I would go on and play the campaign with my friends and we would sit there for hours and just keep on replaying the campaign and after that i got XBOX live and it brought up new things like multiplayer and new armour and stuff so i kept on grinding on the campaign for the samurai armor or on multiplayer to rp or to just play.

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
My all time favorite Game ever was Star Wars Galaxies.
I really enjoyed how you can easily take a break from leveling and just look around and explore the entire Galaxy! My favorite place to explore was Jabbas Palace, and I loved Mustafar. There was just so much to do in the game! Also the space combat and exploration was superb! Though it shut down in 2011 which made me sad, but there is SWGEMU, though over 2000 people play it every day, its still in development.

Thrall

Reaction score
Mount and Blade: Warband, Star Wars Obiwan, Star Wars: Empire at War

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
My all time fav game now is Stellaris, been drinking coffee all night playing single player by myself with Star Wars mods

@Miles @Matt @Thrall

Look what you have done to me

Truffle

Reaction score
My favorite game is destiny, I was able to spend an entire summer drinking Diet Coke in my basement playing raids and crucible's and nightfalls with my friends.
Also starbounds pretty cool.

StolenKid

Reaction score
My favorite game of all time is Half Life 2, the game is very unique and has a good lore and world, also the character development is great, the story is very awesome too.

Denis_P

Reaction score
My favorite game of all time has to be Super Mario World for the SNES. It has the benefit of being the first game I ever played, with many great memories and nostalgia attached to it, but that's not the only reason it's my favorite. Everything about the game just guarantees a good time. The music is very upbeat and cheerful. The graphics are colorful and simple yet very effective at conveying a theme of lighthearted fun. And the gameplay is timeless, with it being one of the original platformers which redefined the genre. It'll always be a classic.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Skyrim for me, I think it's amazing because it has almost everything I want in a game. The game had an amazing story, I enjoyed everything even the side quests, the combat was alright too and I thought it was the best in the series so far, and the landscapes are amazing. There are times I would go to a specific place just to get a good view of the mountains. I loved the game to its core but I really hope that Elder Scrolls 6 comes out soon, we've been having so much Skyrim ports instead recently.

thart

Reaction score
Resident evil all series, i really enjoy killing zombies and also the graphic is amazing.

Neo

Reaction score
One of my favorite games is Uncharted. Love the story, the scenic views, the mysteries, side quests and just the entire gameplay. I also love Assassin's Creed. I'm in love with the concept of the game, the design, amazingly portrayed history and the messages. Gives me the chills when I play this game.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Considering all the games that I enjoy playing (I mean... all of them, because my list is definitely not small :sweatsmile:), that's the kind of question that I would never be able to answer (not at least in such a generalized way :smile:).