• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite SmackDown! vs RAW

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I think I loved Smackdown vs. Raw 2007. I just fell in love with the soundtrack and at the time it was the first WWE game I've ever played on the PS2. But as time went on, I bought Smackdown: Here comes the pain and I loved it more than any WWE game to date. It's also probably because I'm very biased towards the roster and its vibe since my favorite WWE era was the retro Lesnar and Goldberg era so I was so fascinated on playing them there since they weren't included in the Smackdown vs. Raw games.

I loved the 2007 version of Smackdown vs. Raw too because it was the first version of the game I had. I always play with my brother and cousins, although it would have been better if we only had the capability to play on 4 players. I also love the Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 because I remember it was there when they featured the Create A Finisher or something of the sort. It felt like a Tekken game when I made a finisher full of hits and no grabs.

augusta

Reaction score
I have actually never played a SmackDown vs. RAW game, as I think most of them came out after I had already lost interest in wrestling. However, while I was still into it, my favorite game was WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It for the PlayStation 2. I never owned it but I recall renting it out every weekend and having a really great time playing with my dad. I had completely forgotten about it until now actually, and now I'm feeling nostalgic!

I recall playing a WWF game for the PlayStation One as well. I think it was WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role. Funny story, my friend got in trouble with his parents because he was wrestling with his siblings when they specifically said he wasn't allowed to. As a result, his parents took the game away and just gave it to me. Sucks for him, but hey free game.

augusta

Reaction score
this is so me because of the violence as I thought wasn't really into WWW and smack down