• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite RPG game?

msyukionna

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Final Fantasy and the Zelda series, specifically the old school ones. Mainly for the story lines. My favourite Final Fantasy is FF VII of course. Though, I liked the game play in FF VIII more. The only RPG that I have played through twice is Terranigma. I actually cried and got upset at the main plot twist. In my defence, I was a sappy teenage girl back then.

CBL28

Reaction score
Definitely has to be the fallout series, specifically the original. The original game is described as a "Post Nuclear Role Playing Game" and it spawned a huge franchise that has made millions. The thing about this game is that you have near complete freedom as to what you can do. You start off by getting a quest that is the main basis for the story. You can actually choose whether or not to complete this quest, and it has lasting consequences on your ending. Everything you do can change the entire story, so you need to carefully consider what you do.

Ferns

Reaction score
While I enjoy Skyrim, Final Fantasy and other titles, I'm picking RuneScape for nostalgia's sake. The graphics are pretty crappy but there's something about the daily-grinding nature of the game play that gets people addicted. I used to play every day after school for hours on end and thought it was the best thing ever.