• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite GTA

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Honestly, I like all of the GTA games, even the OG ones with the top down view. The only one I actually own though is Vice City.
Vice City was one of my favourite in story line wise.

GTA5 of course is a lot of fun to play simply due to all the stuff you can do!

Dabstin

Reaction score
It has to be San Andreas, not only because of the singleplayer game itself, but the multiplayer experience using the SAMP mod as well. I have a lot of memories in this game. I've been playing it for 5 years ever since I was 12 and I only stopped 3 years ago. I've yet to complete GTA V, my laptop barely handles the game at 25 FPS at lowest settings. I'll save the rest of the game for when I have a good gaming PC to enjoy this game to its fullest, and also try out the multiplayer, which I have high hopes for.

sketchyy

Reaction score
I love TBoGT simply because it has the classic component of the vanilla GTA IV, but it's blessed with better driving mechanics, slightly better graphics and of course, gold weapons. Also, because of Yusuf Amir. You have to love that guy.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I played all version of Grand Theft Auto But my most favorite is GTA San Andreas. I am addicted to play it. I use to play it 4 hours a day. I started playing GTA SA 3 years ago and i never got bored from it. I love to do tasks in it. Driving a car, bike, or flying a helicopter are my favorite tasks to do. I hate the policemen in this game.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I love all GTA games. I still remember playing GTA 3 for the first time on one of the consoles in a shop (as a free test) and it blew my mind. Maybe because it was the first 3D game I've played.

Favourite one would have to be San Andreas though. I've played through it at least 4-5 times. I just love it. Even after you are done you can go mess around and have things to do which I think it is so impressive considering it was/is a PlayStation 2 game. The setting and the characters are really well done and appealing. The level of customisation it provided was the largest I've seen back in that time. I still miss going to the gym and working out then beating up random people on the street, haha :)