• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite GTA

Jimmy

Reaction score
Calling all GTA Players. So what's your favorite? Liberty City Stories for me.

Jimmy

Reaction score
GTA IV was too realistic but I never liked Niko's personality. On the other hand Toni's Straight forwardness makes me like LCS.

@Hulu: GTA1?

Guardian

Reaction score
Vice City was my favorite. Loved it. I would love to see another one too.

Ravenisawesome

Reaction score
My personal favorite is San Andreas, because it's the first game you can actually swim in plus you can make Cj fat, which is hilarious. xD I just like that they added a different way to play. Though pretty much all but the first 2 games are great in this series. :)

Squizls

Reaction score
San Andreas, due the the great gameplay. Just seemed so much better then the rest.

Xyphien

Reaction score
San Andres as they had the most customization, you would be able to pimp out your ride giving it nos, hydraulics, ect. You also had jets, bikes, and the best a gym. I especially loved the level system with the guns and your weight/muscle.

Ash

Reaction score
GTA III especially as I can play it on my phone :)

u.Creator

Reaction score
I liked GTA Vice City, better graphics in my opinion.

Slash

Reaction score
I only play GTA to mess around. For example: stealing cars, killing people, running them over, cop chases. I don't care about missions.

Oh, it seems I have gotten off-topic. My favorite would have to be Liberty City.

ScorpionWaterfall

Reaction score
I have only played GTA 2, GTA 3 and San Andreas. I liked them all. I think that San Andreas was the most creative. However, giving him just the right amount of food was annoying.

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Honestly, I like all of the GTA games, even the OG ones with the top down view. The only one I actually own though is Vice City.