• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite GTA Car

WarVet

Reaction score
There are quite a few to name. However being a motorcycle junkie I preferred them over cars. What I loved most about GTA5 were the customization options. It should have been present in GTA games a long time ago and not only in GTA SA

Ash

Reaction score
My favourite car in Grand Theft Auto V has to be the Nero. It's basically version 2 of the Adder and it was everything that I wanted as a car. I always wanted the adder to have a rising spoiler likes it real life counterpart but sadly it never did have it. But when this car came out and I found out it had a rising spoiler I had to buy it. It's based on the Bugatti Chiron which is around £2 million in real life. Can't remember the exact price of the car in GTA but it has to be near it because I remember having to sell of a few cars to afford it. Not my picture but a beautiful colour scheme nonetheless. Mine has a primary of Red and a Secondary of Cream

pPf2pWqI6Uu3UbacRpQNsA_0_0.jpg

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I like the Coil whatever-its-called (The Tesla car). Great handling, extremely fast, and so whisper quiet. Practically no engine noise, its awesome.
For me I love the purr the car makes when driving. I dunno, it just makes driving a lot more realistic, and especially when you are driving at high speeds. Newer GTA games have a more realistic physics when it comes to crashing cars or jumping off stuff, that's why I love San Andreas. It was just the right mix of serious and cartoonish.

victorslide05

Reaction score
THE CHEETAH:It has amazing acceleration and very tough speed.it is easy to control but fragile,tho not too fragile as some other cars.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 235