• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite GTA Car

sapett

Reaction score
What is your favorite car in GTA?

My personal favorite is the Tornado. The 57 Chevy is hands down one of the most beautiful cars ever made. Although I'm not entirely fond of the headlight design on the Tornado, the rear and sides are gorgeous. It handles surprisingly well and carries a decent amount of speed, so you can cruise the streets of LS, but still make a hasty escape when needed.

Martin

Reaction score
Design wise I love the Z Type. I remember playing for some time to get enough money to splash on that purchase. Lovely shape.

Patrick

Reaction score
Coil Voltic hands down. May not be as fast as most others, but it handles better than any other car in the game for me.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Call me cliche. I like the Zentorno :)

bleblanc10

Reaction score
The bullet in San Andreas was my favorite. I like the adder in GTA V quite a bit

Squigly

Reaction score
Gauntlet or the Dominator. Muscle cars all the way!

Susimi

Reaction score
I really like Trevor's Pick-up truck in GTA V. I'm not really sure why I like it so much but, it just has an all round good feel to it and I can almost do anything with it. I've upgraded it a little and it makes it look even better but if I'm honest I wish there were more body mods for it.

I haven't played Online mode much but I like the look of the Enduro bike. If I ever get back into Online mode I think that will be one of the first things I purchase.

fcuco

Reaction score
My favorite one is the Liberator from GTA V, LOL, nothing says career criminal like a huge monster truck painted with the american flag colors so you can go around the city running over other cars.

Casiox

Reaction score
When it comes to GTA cars, if you're asking me about the best one, the only one that comes in my mind is the GTA:SA Sultan, it is a Nissan Skyline from 1993, most people think it's a Mitsubishi Lancer, but it's not.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
When it comes to the cars then i am really concious about it even in real life. I like Sandking XL, Dubsta 6x6 Sultan, Coquette, and Bodhi because their modes. I dont like the figoatail, JB700, Warrener, ZType. Maybe you would have a different choice but i am just sharing my experience.

Gladdy

Reaction score
There is too many to pick from :( guess my all time favourite would have to be Infernus. I have been completely in love with it ever since playing GTA III.

I love racing around with it in GTA V. It makes me feel like a badass. I usually make it darker colour, add nitrous and some GT wings spoiler to the back. It has a nice balance between speed/acceleration and traction.

Referal

Reaction score
I would say Monroe its has everything and also reminds me of bumble bee on transformer

camshaq23

Reaction score
My favorite ride in GTA V is Elegy RH8 (Nissan GTR R35)
latest

Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Reaction score
I like the Coil whatever-its-called (The Tesla car). Great handling, extremely fast, and so whisper quiet. Practically no engine noise, its awesome.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
The bullet was the best car in GTA San Andreas hands down. I thoroughly enjoy the Banshee in GTA V, the cavalcade also got better in GTA V compared to IV. Overall favorite, however, would be the Pegassi - Vacca. My preferred car, design and all!

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I lo9ved the bullet as the best car I enjoy to ride on it. I think it is the best one in the whole GTA San Andreas. There are a lot of other dashing beautiful cars in other versions of GTA but I mostly use to play GTA San Andreas. I love the design and the look of Bullet. It really runs faster.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
BF Injection and the Buffalo in San Andreas, while the Infernus looks awesome in GTA 4. Can't really say much but I like my cars pretty fast - but still durable enough to take a few hits down the road when you are racing with other people. Any car will do when just casually exploring the map though. But if you're on a road trip and you want fun, get a fast car and go full speed until you crash and burn.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I lo9ved the bullet as the best car I enjoy to ride on it. I think it is the best one in the whole GTA San Andreas. There are a lot of other dashing beautiful cars in other versions of GTA but I mostly use to play GTA San Andreas. I love the design and the look of Bullet. It really runs faster.
Bullet is great, but I think you can only find it in one spot: near the depot in San Fierro. It's not very accessible so you can't really expect me to go there every time just to ride it. A Buffalo is fast, tough, and the sound when you're in full speed is glorious.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Sapett I like the Progen T20 right now, not because it's expensive, but because it's rather nice looking and my friends love it!