• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Casual Mobile Games

Logan

Reaction score
I am a fan of Piano Tiles too, although it can be a little stressful if you get a fast song and you really want to win. :sweatsmile: I have downloaded a lot of games on my phone that I have liked, but I always end up deleting them when I get bored of them. The only ones I have kept are basically the classic games like sudoku, solitaire, and minesweeper. I also keep Flappy Bird if I feel like trying to beat my score, and it can be pretty relaxing if you are not too worried about winning. The amount of games on the app store can be pretty overwhelming, but sorting them by popular usually helps me find some gems.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I would say Candy Crush, Angry Birds and maybe Fruit Ninja cause they are good time killers. I don't play games often on my mobile, I just like to keep a couple for just in case that I have to wait somewhere and I could use some entertaining.

msyukionna

Reaction score
I'm still a sucker for Candy Crush and all the spin offs from it. I think I can just zone out while I'm playing it so I find it really relaxing. I've always liked solitaire aswell but I don't play it as often now. The one I'm most recently addicted to is Ilsand Experiment, it's got cute music and looks pretty.
Just started playing Island Experiment.SO CUTE!!!! I'm addicted now. especially because I love quests. But it looks like a cash-heavy community as it lists high scores that are probably impossible to achieve without buying items. I might stick with it for a while. I'll probably get bored of grinding and go back to puzzle games.

SashaS

Reaction score
I used to play Supercell games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale but that became less and less casual and more of a distraction and waste of time. I moved onto more simple, less addictive games and found that popular developer that makes those really simple 2D games, I think its Ketchapp. My favorite game that they make is probably one of their most popular, its called Don't Touch The Spikes.

You essentially control a bird in this rectangle area and you must go as far as possible without hitting any of the spikes that constantly spawn in random places. Its pretty fun but if not for the additional content, it gets boring pretty fast. Luckily there are a few other game modes, as well as a currency which you can spend on upgrades to certain game mods and on new birds. There's also this split screen mode which is always fun with friends.

Other than that, I'd say Alto's Adventure is another fun casual game, but you can also stick your earphones on at night, get in bed and relax and just play the game like you would any less-casual one.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I currently have two games installed on my mobile and they are Candy Crush and Criminal Case. My favorite is criminal case. This is a hidden object game where you have to find clues and investigate a murder. It is so fun to try to find the hidden items, clues and interrogate the suspect. I also like the music in the game.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I'm not really into casual mobile games, but whenever I do want to play a game casually, I would launch my Myboy emulator and play GBA games there. I usually end up playing Tekken Advanced because I love the physics despite it being quite old, and sometimes Street Fighter 2. Aside from that, there's a game I play in mobile from time to time called School of Chaos, which is basically just a beat em up game with no actual story, but it's quite fun.

Okaviator

Reaction score
My favourite casual mobile game would definitely have to be World of Tanks Blitz. I've been playing it for 4 years so far and I've gotten to the point where I've started to make money coaching others. Not to mention Esports!