• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Browser?

What browser do you use the most?

• Firefox

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

troslim

Reaction score
Google Chrome for me, fast, easy to use and has a lot of useful extensions. Never really switched from it, only downside could be the high usage of RAM if you don't have a lot of RAM on your computer.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I've honestly used them all at one point of my computer ''career''. It started with the good old Internet Explorer before any of the newer browsers were invented and it took me the longest time ever to finally give something else a try. I downloaded Firefox and I instantly fell in love. It felt so much smoother and nicer than Internet Explorer. I used Firefox for years. Even when all of my friends went to Chrome, I was stubborn and refused to try it. Then one day I was using my friend's computer that had Chrome and I was like.. what is this browser it's absolutely amazing! Ever since then I've been using Chrome for EVERYTHING. It's the best browser available and it has been proven several times. It's fast, easy-to-use and I'd recommend it to everybody.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Over the years, I used over several different browsers. Generally speaking, I never had a "favorite browser" mainly due to the fact that they've all given me problems at some point in my online experience. Currently, I've been on Google Chrome over the past couple of months. This isn't my first time using Chrome though. But right now I would say it's my favorite. Other notable mentions that worked well for me include Firefox and Opera. I think over the past 5 years, I've switched between these three probably 4 times each at least.

For me, it's whatever works for that particular moment that I like best.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I particularly like Google Chrome. It has a simple and beautiful layout and in addition, the numerous extensions are also one of the reasons for my preference.

Although I consume a little more RAM, I do not foresee using another browser. For me, the others are just confusing, so I always prefer to use Chrome.

ShoryukenPizza

Reaction score
I started using Firefox then switched to Chrome for some reason. Suddenly, my Chrome would just EAT all my RAM and I couldn't leave it open while gaming. So, I switched back to Firefox. I rarely ever use Chrome for anything now. Probably only at my university.

Firefox just has the add-ons that I need. Although, I know there's github, but Firefox has its own like Monkey add-on. I forgot its name, but they're almost the same. So, its just less memory leak and preference of add-ons for me. Although, I did upgrade my RAM a couple months ago by over twice the amount...

I'll give Chrome another chance and update my post. Sad to see the small amount of Firefox users on here... Where's my brethren?

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
I really think Opera mini is the best browser. Opera mini has been upgraded to increase the speed for downloading large file including software and full length movie. It has offline save pages and data saving mode. It opens large homepages and doesnt crash easily due to overload on pages.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say that my favorite browser is Google Chrome just because it's what I've been using for so long. I used to use Firefox on my old laptop a few years ago but it stopped getting updates so I switched to Chrome and ever since then I have just stuck to Chrome.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I prefer Google Chrome because it is always available to almost any device. I bought a new phone recently and Chrome was already a built in app. Before, I'm using Internet Explorer and Firefox religiously but I dobt know what happened to them. Internet Explorer become sloppy and very slow while Firefox is like always looking for a newer version of something.
Chrome is reliable user friendly and maintenance free.

Linen

Reaction score
I dabble in multiple browsers since I do a lot of website-based work and need to check for compatibility. However, I primarily use Chrome, because it allows me to check my history from multiple devices easily. If I need to get a page I found on my phone onto my computer, I can simply check the history of my phone, and it's there (though the amount of times I've had pages crash on what's seemingly a whim do leave something to be desired).

I do use Firefox more than occasionally, though, as there's a few websites I use regularly that simply do not work well on the Chrome browser.

Robbie626

Reaction score
My favorite browser is Google Chrome because it is really fast and reliable. I use Google Chrome to complete daily assignments, work on my forum, and research. I love the app store because you never know what unique applications you can install to improve the overall experience with the browser.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I use Google Chrome all the time, although I must admit that this is not the best browser to use. Mainly because some sites just wont load with google chrome, so that's the time I open up firefox. Chrome however has a lot of amazing extensions, so I use it as my main browser. I even got pranked by friends one time by installing a chrome extension in my laptop that turns every thumbnail into Nicholas Cage LOL

msyukionna

Reaction score
Firefox -> Chrome -> Firefox (back to the old one) :D
Chrome for me because it's so easy to "carry" your account with you. I have all my bookmarks saved so I can work from almost everywhere. I know that you can do the same with Firefox but I find that the Google account is more versatile to be linked to several devices and apps.

I also when through a phase like you, but the other way round. I went from Chrome -> Firefox --> back to Chrome. My main concern was security, but in the end I picked convenience over being paranoid of hackers.

reginafalange

Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of Opera Browser until a few months ago, it started to get slower and crashing constantly while I was working, it became really frustrating. I decided to try Firefox, Torch and Chrome to test which one was suiting better to my needs, Chrome won. I've been using it and I have no complains, I'm very satisfied with it.

valy

Reaction score
Hy Toxique, my favorite browser is Mozzila, because i believe is faster and my searching results are more accurate. At the beginning i used Chrome and was really good but in time became slower and hard to used so i have changet it to Mozilla that i am still using it. Most of my friends like to use Internet Explorer for years now.

Referal

Reaction score
I have a few favorite Web Browser I would say FireFox then Chrome and Microsoft Edge as Internet explore is outdated and they don't update their product no more as they are working other things like making MS products and things like that