• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Favorite Browser?

Discussion in 'Webmasters' started by Toxique, Nov 17, 2012.

What browser do you use the most?

1. Firefox

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. Google Chrome

19 vote(s)
    63.3%
  3. Internet Explorer

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. Other

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Naiwen

Naiwen New Member

Yes I do approve of ye Sir, or karma for it!

2. TheGod

TheGod New Member

Chrome for sure!

I also use Safari on my phone though :p

3. Toxique

Toxique Well-Known Member

Safari is really the best used on Apple products... it doesn't work well anywhere else.

4. Reverie

Reverie New Member

I primarily use Chrome! That's all because of Runescape providing these cool glasses in game if you downloaded Chrome. :p And it has stuck for years now.

5. ShaneVP

ShaneVP New Member

My favourite browser has to be Google Chrome although this never used to be my favourite and I avoided it at all costs as I never used to think it was any good. My old favourite browser used to be Firefox, I managed to find an amazing theme and it was pretty fast, but then it started getting slower and I noticed Firefox gobbled up so much memory in my task manager. I then moved onto using Opera, Opera was very small and loaded with super fast speed and during Operas slow times you was able to enable a tool called Turbo Mode what would help boost up the speed of the browser. I've known about Google Chrome since Google first announced it but never really gave it a chance until awhile using Opera, I always heard it was the best and was fast and I thought that was wrong and that Opera was the best.

So I decided to give Google Chrome a chance and see which was indeed better, Opera or Google Chrome. After using Chrome for around 2 weeks I just fell in love with it. It was so simple and had some pretty amazing themes and modifcations and wouldn't slow down after installing them, it was great! I was able to browse the interwebs at a great speed in a great browser. Although the only problem I encounter sometimes with Chrome is that videos will sometimes be really laggy so I am forced to go back to Opera as that will play videos perfect.

6. Ace

Ace Member

Internet Explorer. Everything just seems to run smooth.

7. Pulseeey

Pulseeey New Member

It is definitely between Chrome and Firefox.

If Firebox was a a bit more responsive and faster at launching, it would be a solid competitor. Chrome is just fast as fuck though.

Comodo Dragon is good if you're a security nerd but still want Chrome speeds.

8. DistanceDesigns

DistanceDesigns New Member

I went IE -> Chrome -> IE -> Firefox -> Chrome -> Firefox -> IE -> Chrome -> Firefox

although ie is shit i still used it :p

9. Ace

Ace Member

10. -Hulu

-Hulu Guest

Got to go with google chrome. It fast and you can do basically anything with it.

11. Toxique

12. Hidden308

Hidden308 Active Member

Google Chrome would be my most favorite browser. I don't care much for IE for obvious reasons, Firefox to me is eh.

13. Voi

Voi Active Member

Praise the lord!

14. David17k7

David17k7 New Member

I like Chrome a lot better than all of the choices here, but IE is my second favorite

15. Guardian

Guardian Well-Known Member

Apparently I've never voted in this, so I will...

Google Chrome.

Although I do use Firefox, Opera, and even IE for various... functions. xd

16. Toxique

Wow did I really say I use chrome on a blue moon? I use it as much if not more than Firefox now 3 years later haha.

17. Voi

Voi Active Member

I always want to go "hipster" and use something else like Opera or Firefox. But i love Chrome too much, Everything just syncs between my Phone and PC seamlessly.

18. Practical

Practical New Member

When I had a PC, I used the AOL browser. I got tired of it, so I went to Firefox. When I got a Mac, I still used Firefox, but then decided to use the default browser, Safari. Right now, I use Chrome, but I also use Safari too. But again, Chrome is the best out there right now and that's the one I currently use. :O

19. overcast

overcast Member

My personal favorite is Google Chrome. I do have the Firefox installed. And I do use it for some of the time. There is also Opera. Turbo browser. And it is known to save the bandwidth of your system. I have used these browser mostly to save on the bandwidth. For me Edge and Internet explorer are not much faster. So I am not using them.

20. Empire

Empire Member

Chrome. It's always been chrome for me since it's one account that remembers all my other accounts and passwords. Also Chrome allows options and plugins that I use for YouTube or twitch. Like BetterTV and Wappayzar.

Anyway I find easy to use and simple to get around. What I like about it that you can change the theme