• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Browser?

What browser do you use the most?

• Firefox

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Naiwen

Reaction score
Scion said:
Toxique said:
Scion said:
NO. Safari all the way.

If I went on a safari I would get lost because I would be moving too slow

no-meme-rage-face.jpg

Yes I do approve of ye Sir, or karma for it!

TheGod

Reaction score
Chrome for sure!

I also use Safari on my phone though :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Safari is really the best used on Apple products... it doesn't work well anywhere else.

Reverie

Reaction score
I primarily use Chrome! That's all because of Runescape providing these cool glasses in game if you downloaded Chrome. :p And it has stuck for years now.

ShaneVP

Reaction score
My favourite browser has to be Google Chrome although this never used to be my favourite and I avoided it at all costs as I never used to think it was any good. My old favourite browser used to be Firefox, I managed to find an amazing theme and it was pretty fast, but then it started getting slower and I noticed Firefox gobbled up so much memory in my task manager. I then moved onto using Opera, Opera was very small and loaded with super fast speed and during Operas slow times you was able to enable a tool called Turbo Mode what would help boost up the speed of the browser. I've known about Google Chrome since Google first announced it but never really gave it a chance until awhile using Opera, I always heard it was the best and was fast and I thought that was wrong and that Opera was the best.

So I decided to give Google Chrome a chance and see which was indeed better, Opera or Google Chrome. After using Chrome for around 2 weeks I just fell in love with it. It was so simple and had some pretty amazing themes and modifcations and wouldn't slow down after installing them, it was great! I was able to browse the interwebs at a great speed in a great browser. Although the only problem I encounter sometimes with Chrome is that videos will sometimes be really laggy so I am forced to go back to Opera as that will play videos perfect.

Ace

Reaction score
Internet Explorer. Everything just seems to run smooth.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
It is definitely between Chrome and Firefox.

If Firebox was a a bit more responsive and faster at launching, it would be a solid competitor. Chrome is just fast as fuck though.

Comodo Dragon is good if you're a security nerd but still want Chrome speeds.

DistanceDesigns

Reaction score
I went IE -> Chrome -> IE -> Firefox -> Chrome -> Firefox -> IE -> Chrome -> Firefox

although ie is shit i still used it :p

Ace

Reaction score
DistanceDesigns said:
I went IE -> Chrome -> IE -> Firefox -> Chrome -> Firefox -> IE -> Chrome -> Firefox

although ie is ***** i still used it :p

H

-Hulu

Got to go with google chrome. It fast and you can do basically anything with it.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Google Chrome would be my most favorite browser. I don't care much for IE for obvious reasons, Firefox to me is eh.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden308 said:
Google Chrome would be my most favorite browser. I don't care much for IE for obvious reasons, Firefox to me is eh.

Praise the lord!

David17k7

Reaction score
I like Chrome a lot better than all of the choices here, but IE is my second favorite

Guardian

Reaction score
Apparently I've never voted in this, so I will...

Google Chrome.

Although I do use Firefox, Opera, and even IE for various... functions. xd

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Wow did I really say I use chrome on a blue moon? I use it as much if not more than Firefox now 3 years later haha.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I always want to go "hipster" and use something else like Opera or Firefox. But i love Chrome too much, Everything just syncs between my Phone and PC seamlessly.

Practical

Reaction score
When I had a PC, I used the AOL browser. I got tired of it, so I went to Firefox. When I got a Mac, I still used Firefox, but then decided to use the default browser, Safari. Right now, I use Chrome, but I also use Safari too. But again, Chrome is the best out there right now and that's the one I currently use. :O

overcast

Reaction score
My personal favorite is Google Chrome. I do have the Firefox installed. And I do use it for some of the time. There is also Opera. Turbo browser. And it is known to save the bandwidth of your system. I have used these browser mostly to save on the bandwidth. For me Edge and Internet explorer are not much faster. So I am not using them.

Empire

Reaction score
Chrome. It's always been chrome for me since it's one account that remembers all my other accounts and passwords. Also Chrome allows options and plugins that I use for YouTube or twitch. Like BetterTV and Wappayzar.

Anyway I find easy to use and simple to get around. What I like about it that you can change the theme