Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More
  • Clone Wars Server is LIVE!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Garry's Mod server is active with players
    Join Us!

Do you still Play Minecraft

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Referal, May 9, 2017.

1. Referal

Referal Member

Do people still play minecraft I remember it being a big thing few years it suddenly stopped Youtube Twitch players playing Minecraft people around the worlds even parents. So my question do you still play Minecraft?
    I used to Play Minecraft but gave it up it got boring a lot and very few users are online now days I guess cause they keep updating their Servers

2. zdeathclock

zdeathclock Forum Admin Administrator

I personally don't like the vanilla minecraft anymore, but for some reason I really like the (I was told) techkit (?) mods that add different types of energy like solar, wind, thermal, geo, etc... and powering mining quarries with that. Haven't played minecraft though in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

Referal likes this.
  3. Gladdy

Gladdy New Member

I don't play it actively anymore. Sometimes I play it because I miss it or because I want to relax.

I love how expressive and creative you can be. All the open possibilities are mind blowing.

It lost its hype as every game does eventually but is far from dead. There are still many people that do play it. Especially on PC. It has a big fan base so players are still very active.

You can find many different servers.. but ye, most of them have mods added.

4. Atropia

Atropia New Member

From time to time I do try to occasionally play minecraft for a bit due to the sandbox nature of the game. It is definitely a game to just sit back and relax in and just explore the world.

5. Hux

Hux Administrator Administrator

I haven't played it in a year or two now, I tend to get quite bored of it quickly, probably because I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. I would like to start playing again!

6. Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Rhomhie Morelh Campo New Member

I play mine craft since i was at 6th grade as i remember and the beta version of it is quite funny because as you see there are not so many, resources to choose from, unlike today as i started back playing it with my little cousins they were extremely shocked that they didn't know that i know how to play the game well of course as a returned player, i already don't know entirely about the game because of it's massive updates recently hahaha, thanks Mojang. :D

7. Distilled

Distilled New Member

I still occasionally go back to Minecraft.

The versions I enjoy the most are the heavily modded ones.

The technic pack and other ones such as these. If you have every played the MMO version of Minecraft where you level mining skills and such it is also an entirely different experience.

I recommend trying the modded versions it is like an entirely different game!

8. Miles Lucas

Miles Lucas New Member

About 2 years ago I played Minecraft for 4 hours a day, and I loved it.

I liked it so much that I started a YouTube channel off of it, and it got about 170 subscribers. If you want to go hear my squeaky voice, the name is RadixYT.

I then started to get bored because all my online friends were switching to other games like CS:GO and stuff like that, so I guess I only had fun playing with my friends.

9. Bear

Bear New Member

A couple of years ago the only game I played was Minecraft and I couldn't get enough of it. When you spend so much time on something it's eventually going to get boring and you're going to become sick of it. That's what's happened to me and I've outgrown the game. I sometimes do hop onto the game every month or so for a bit just to bring back the memories that I had playing it. I also had a Minecraft Youtube channel and believe it or not, I reached 1000 subscribers but then I gave up on it due to Minecraft becoming boring for me. I'll probably never start actually playing the game again but it will always be in my heart as one of the best games I've ever played.

10. SnazzySnail

SnazzySnail New Member

I used to play Minecraft on PC for hours. It was one of my favourite games, but then I just grew out of it as time went on. The game lost its appeal after about six months or so, and I moved onto games such as The Sims 3.

I lost any and all motivation to play the game until I saw that Minecraft: Pocket Edition was on the App Store. I've fallen back in love with the game - frequent updates keep everything new, and I've started to download add-ons such as mods, texture packs, and custom worlds (think parkour maps and such).

I don't think I'll become bored of the game anytime soon. I don't play it as often as I used to, but that doesn't mean I'm any less fanatical about it!

11. Hux

Hux Administrator Administrator

I've just started playing it again and I'm back into it! Currently playing with two of my friends from university on creative & survival.