• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you buy items in mobile games?

Heatman

Reaction score
Now a considerable part of mobile games are free to play, while if you want a good game experience, quite often you need to buy items in game. I just want to know if some you guys here ever spent money for mobile games? Was the money spent in the game itself or items in game.
For me, I am not that generous person in playing games, however, if the game is with good quality and not that costy, I'll be okay with that. Such as the following nice gun and if I have new items from games, it is more easier to play and win other users.

What do you think about this?

No not at all, I wouldn't dare to buy anything or item in the game am playing. What for? My belief is that, if you think you have what it takes to play and compete with other players, play it normally and get points and gradually improve your game.

Buying items in the game kills my interest in playing, so therefore I distance myself from such.