• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Comfort food

SimplyD

Reaction score
Homemade pizzas, chocolate-coated fruits (banana, strawberry), avocado and egg toast or grilled cheese. I eat chocolate ice cream too. I east comfort food after an intense review, or when I'm feeling down or when I couldn't sleep.[/QUOTE

As I was reading the comments here what is common is pizza. I think most of the teenagers and even adults love pizza. I love Shakey's Manager's choice and also Hawaiin pizza too. Hmm, this makes me crave for it now.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
When you eat your comfort food, how would you prefer it. In a bad mood or in a good mood? I like to it my comfort food when I'm a bit pissed or tired because it can really enjoy the taste of the food. Plus it would definitely change my mood to unpleasant to heaven.

SimplyD

Reaction score
When you eat your comfort food, how would you prefer it. In a bad mood or in a good mood? I like to it my comfort food when I'm a bit pissed or tired because it can really enjoy the taste of the food. Plus it would definitely change my mood to unpleasant to heaven.

It being called comfort food, I understand it to give you comfort when you are tired, heartbroken, sad or angry. I actually eat them when I am already tired and hungry. And I crave for them when I am hungry. That is why I don't like getting hungry or I will crave for those and they are more expensive than the ordinary snacks.

reginafalange

Reaction score
My comfort food is pizza. It always makes me feel better and is delicious. If not pizza, I get sweets like chocolate or plantain chips to snack during work, but the pizza is my biggest treat.

SimplyD

Reaction score
My comfort food is pizza. It always makes me feel better and is delicious. If not pizza, I get sweets like chocolate or plantain chips to snack during work, but the pizza is my biggest treat.
Pizza again as comfort food. I think most of us have pizza as one of our comfort food. It is too, one of my comfort food actually. Chocolate, it used too before, but not anymore since I am avoiding sweets for the sake of the treatment I am doing with my toenails that have fungi.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Mine is anything that is made with blueberries. I have no idea what is inside that fruit, but honestly I get crazy about it.
A warm blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream is like glory! Blueberry shake with peanut butter on top, blueberry muffins, etc.
So in case anybody wants to give me a gift or a donation, please be my guests.

Vatroslav

Reaction score
Pizza and sweets. Nothing like a bit of a sugar high and a delicious slice of pizza to lift your spirits up. :D