• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Clash Of Clans

Clara1993

Reaction score
I never played Clash of clans but I used to play Siegefall and I heard they are somehow similar, Siegefall is also a kingdom builder game where you train your troops, level up heroes, And build your own base, They also let you heal your troops Which you collect as you play :)

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I heard about this game Clash of Clans, and lots of my friend and siblings do play this game. Everyone excited about this mobile game, but I'm not very into MMPOG games. Most of the users of this game are mobile users, so definitely I'm not very interested. I will love to play on my PC any other FPS game.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I heard about this game Clash of Clans, and lots of my friend and siblings do play this game. Everyone excited about this mobile game, but I'm not very into MMPOG games. Most of the users of this game are mobile users, so definitely I'm not very interested. I will love to play on my PC any other FPS game.
I used to be into Clash of Clans before I switched phones last year. Lost my account with the switch and haven't had the desire to go through the hassle of regaining my account on my iPhone. It was pretty fun during the stint I had, though.

When I was really grinding through it, I played in on my PC using a mobile game emulator-type software called Bluestacks. If you'd prefer to play a game like that on PC, check that software out!

WarVet

Reaction score

Well, i had more than a few friends who played it all day long. It's a nice game where you have to protect your towers and destroy the enemies towers, use your cards (Which you can collect and upgrade) and all. It's a cool game but I don't see why it gets all the hype. Particularly I don't like to spend that much time on a mobile game and while the game is nice it doesn't bring anything so fresh to the table to deserve this type of attention.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Well, I had more than a few friends who played it all day long. It's a nice game where you have to protect your towers and destroy the enemies towers, use your cards (Which you can collect and upgrade) and all. It's a cool game but I don't see why it gets all the hype. Particularly I don't like to spend that much time on a mobile game and while the game is nice it doesn't bring anything so fresh to the table to deserve this type of attention.

Exactly that's why I'm not interested in playing that game. I'm not a big fan of mobile gaming either, and most of the time I spend playing games on my PC or my console. I don't know why that game is so hype, but you know that every person has their different interests.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I used to be into Clash of Clans before I switched phones last year. Lost my account with the switch and haven't had the desire to go through the hassle of regaining my account on my iPhone. It was pretty fun during the stint I had, though.

When I was grinding through it, I played in on my PC using a mobile game emulator-type software called Bluestacks. If you'd prefer to play a game like that on PC, check that software out!

I'm more into PC gaming and especially FPS games only. So for me, mobile gaming is just to kill some time, and instead of that, i will play some racing games on my mobile device. By the way, I do have blue stacks on my computer desktop, but still, thank you for suggesting.

alastor1

Reaction score
I do not know why they like Clash of Clans so much, I've never found it funny, it does not excite me, I feel it's very simple. I have many friends who are obsessed, who play for hours, have tried to convince me to play it but I always deny it. It just is not my style.

WarVet

Reaction score
Exactly that's why I'm not interested in playing that game. I'm not a big fan of mobile gaming either, and most of the time I spend playing games on my PC or my console. I don't know why that game is so hype, but you know that every person has their different interests.

Most of it stems from the fact that it is something you can do anywhere I guess. It's something FUN you can do anywhere. These friends I mentioned we're always playing during classes in my university years. While it is a quick fix to a boring class, I wouldn't spend little free time on it, if any at all.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Clara this game was one of my favorites in the past. It is well made and is fun to play. But I don't like that it is free to play, I don't want to spend money to get fake items, especially ones that I need to have in order to even survive. Players raid my base and ruin everything, effectively wasting my money, yeah no thanks. This game is not for people who value their money, but for middle class morons who don't understand the value of a dollar.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Clash of Clans is great I just started playing But people keep attacking my HQ I need a to more defenses on it
You will need to join a good alliance and also participate in the clan wars so you can get stronger. Try this and see if it will work. I will like to get feedback on your progress though.

DenisHero

Reaction score
I'm a clasher since March 2017,after a friend's recommendation.
I am level 75 and Town Hall level 9.I love to raid other players and get loot.
Patience is the keyword for success in this game.For example,I have upgraded my barracks to level 10 and it took 10 days.
But you don't have to keep your eyes on the game all the time.
Just put the builders to work,make sure you have low resources in storages and you can rest until the upgrades are ready.
Regarding Pay-to-Win model,it's not.Obviously,if you want to advance faster,there is always a buy gems opportunity.
In my clan,I have maxed players who didn't spend a single penny in the game.
It's all about time.Maybe 3-4 years to be a professional player,owning a fully maxed base.

overcast

Reaction score
I recently noticed that there are plenty of online clans playing them on with others. So that can be a good option for those who like to play online with others as competition. It is kind of fast game and worth playing if you're into this type. I have seen some people getting addicted to this type of gaming as well.

Referal

Reaction score
You will need to join a good alliance and also participate in the clan wars so you can get stronger. Try this and see if it will work. I will like to get feedback on your progress though.
I gave up :( I might join your alliance though

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
I am a clasher also and a leader of a level 5 clan. I used to be in a level 11 clan as a co-leader but I left and started my own clan and now we are at level 5. I am active in here and I have 3 COC accounts. My first account is a rush TH9 with good troops and and engineered base with TH11. My Th11 has high troops that could swipe out a max TH9 or Th10. My defense are low so I am usually matched up to TH8s during war, it is our advantage. My main account is maxed at TH9 and I am just waiting for heroes to be maxed out on this Town Hall.

Well, when they updated the game with the Builders Hall, seems like I got so disappointed with the update that is why I rarely use and upgrade my Builder Base. It is a fun strategy game!

Laibrown

Reaction score

I totally understand you and I know it can be frustrating if you keep getting attacked. And trust me people will keep attacking you for resources especially if your fortress is not strong. But fear stage are you now if I may ask.

Laibrown

Reaction score
I recently noticed that there are plenty of online clans playing them on with others. So that can be a good option for those who like to play online with others as competition. It is kind of fast game and worth playing if you're into this type. I have seen some people getting addicted to this type of gaming as well.
Addiction is definitely possible trust me, I am evidence of that. I got addicted to this game, that I would always be on phone then. I had to get a solution when it's getting disturbing in a way. I mean the social interaction on mobile part of it makes it more thrilling.

Blaine019

Reaction score
I never played it, but I hear it's a pretty big deal. I only use my phone for music and alarms, along with the usual messaging system, so I don't really load it up with games. I have my PC for that. People are addicted to it though. Apparently getting a good score would equal bragging rights among your friends who play the game, so people spend a lot of time on it. Can't really judge though since I play games on my PC for hours at a time.
I highly recommend that you try it once at least. It's really addicting if you have friends that play with you and start your own clan. I was so addicted to this game to the point that supercell kicks me out of the game because of non stop playing. That's how much I was addicted to this game. I don't even buy gems but I can still upgrade faster than my friends because of my non stop farming all day.

Referal

Reaction score
I totally understand you and I know it can be frustrating if you keep getting attacked. And trust me people will keep attacking you for resources especially if your fortress is not strong. But fear stage are you now if I may ask.
level 7 i think i haven't played in for few months now

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I highly recommend that you try it once at least. It's really addicting if you have friends that play with you and start your own clan. I was so addicted to this game to the point that supercell kicks me out of the game because of non stop playing. That's how much I was addicted to this game. I don't even buy gems but I can still upgrade faster than my friends because of my non stop farming all day.
That's kinda crappy though for you, since you have to play their game all day doing the same thing over and over, while someone (like you said) can simply buy gems and have the same results as you. For me that's the deal breaker, since I'd rather play a big game with a large story than a mobile one where people can just buy the top score and brag about it to their friends. It sucks and you as a non-paying player is stuck with doing the same thing over and over just to compete with paying ones.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
That's kinda crappy though for you, since you have to play their game all day doing the same thing over and over, while someone (like you said) can simply buy gems and have the same results as you. For me that's the deal breaker, since I'd rather play a big game with a large story than a mobile one where people can just buy the top score and brag about it to their friends. It sucks and you as a non-paying player is stuck with doing the same thing over and over just to compete with paying ones.
Clash of Clans is addicting and the story is great also. It may not be as great as the ones that we play on PC but its still good. We can play COC anytime and anywhere we go, I play PC games and I play COC when I am outside. The enjoyment in COC is when we will have a clan, the goal is to upgrade your clan's level to be able to have greater benefits from your clanmates. The great feeling also in here is seeing your village be upgraded into something bad ass village. Soon, you'll see that your troops have the fiery thing on their level then surely you'll have that awesome feeling I tell you ;)