• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Clash Of Clans

Juan

Reaction score
Clash Of Clans.png

Clash Of Clans is a MMOG for Android and Apple mobile devices. It's a fun real time strategy game, with a little RPG thrown in when developing heroes. It's played by millions of users worldwide.

This thread is for providing tips, strategies and other information to make our "clashing" experience more fun.

Let's start with: how many clashers do we have here? Should this game have its own section? What do you think?

Sparkster

Reaction score
This looks like a really good game and there seems to be a lot of hype over it. Unfortunately, I have tried to download but am told that it's incompatible with my device. I have also noticed that there are many clones of this game, although they all also seem to be incompatible with my device for some reason.

utneqo7d

Reaction score
I've played it for a while, though I stopped with it at about level 21 or so. I found the game quite boring, as you'd have to wait for over 3 days for an upgrade at that point.
I believe a lot of gamers are with me when I say there are more interesting games out there for mobile phones, especially since you can't play Clash of Clans offline, and you can't get that good without gems.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
If demand is high enough, Clash of Clans will most certain let it's own subforum. I myself am a player of a few years with 4 accounts all maxed out.

Sharon

Reaction score
I play this game every day. I'm a member of two different clans with two different usernames. My husband got bored with it so I ended up taking over his account. lol it's definitely addictive. I didn't know that bases could get maxed out. There is always something new to upgrade and they release updates regularly with new stuff. I would never spend money on the game tough. I remember a few times I accidentally hit buy gems for $100. I guess I'm glad I don't have auto-pay set up on either device. lol

sapett

Reaction score
I love Clash of Clans! I have been actively playing for about a year now. My roommates and I all belong to the same clan. I have found the game to be a lot of fun. I have been working on beating the campaign recently.

Sharon

Reaction score
I love Clash of Clans! I have been actively playing for about a year now. My roommates and I all belong to the same clan. I have found the game to be a lot of fun. I have been working on beating the campaign recently.

That's awesome. Most of my clan members know each other personally. Most of them are back in Texas. It's crazy how much our number of member fluctuates. One day there is only 10 of us in war then in the next day there is 40. I am finally getting used to attacking with all dragons and getting my head around the funneling concept. I still haven't perfected it though. Last war was really frustrating because I almost three starred my opponent with only one elixir collect left to destroy - there was only about 5% of the building's health to go and I ran out of time.

Martin

Reaction score
Never something that interested me at all, something I may try one day but I don't feel like I am missing out on anything by not playing it if that makes sense. How much real money have you spent on the game or have you played it all free?

Sharon

Reaction score
I haven't spent any money on the game but I've spent many hours on it. lol It actually gets easier to manage as you get deeper into the game because some upgrade takes days to upgrade so you can just let it sit for a while. Even building certain troops takes at least half an hour. In the beginning it seems like too much work but it's more fun when you're part of a clan. At least, that's what I think because you're not just focusing on your base you're part of a team so your success affects the clan.

Referal

Reaction score
Clash of Clans is great I just started playing But people keep attacking my HQ I need a to more defenses on it

christopher murray

Reaction score
The MMOG that i ever seen on android its nice and interesting to play with.I'm at town hall 8 maxing out my base perfectly.The best game I've evers played

Gladdy

Reaction score
Yep, it's one of the most popular mobile games, especially in the MMOG genre.

It's so highly addictive. Whenever I play it, I say to myself ''I'll just do this then I'll close it'' and I end up doing twenty more things. When I'm attacking other people's bases I always get a rush, don't know why :p it does suck when they attack you back but if you're in a good clan then they can help you. I have a friend that plays 5-6 hours per day which is crazy.

Do you guys use real money on it? I personally don't. I don't like spending money on mobile games.. I don't think it's needed.

For any new players I'd recommend reading this site: http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Clans_Wiki
It has a lot of guides and information on everything in the game.

ValX

Reaction score
Clash of Clans is just one of the best mobile games ever. It is a total hit and a total bop worldwide and was #1 online mobile game in each country when it first came up. It stayed for so long as the #1 hit in at least my country and after about half a year there are more online mobile games that was also a hit and thus people started leaving it. Though even when it's not #1 anymore, it's still super popular and ranked high even in play store, even after all of these years it can still stay at the top. It is very addictive, thrilling, and is also a good social media as we can make friends through clans and chat. I myself was a clasher ( the account is still there though, so I can just go back and resume ) and at that time I spent a lot of hours playing it.

overcast

Reaction score
I think lot of my friends have this game. And we often play during the weekends. Some of us also have the premium items. And that is one reason I guess it's worth playing. Though it can be good for playing it, the battery drain due to this game is real. And that's not something I'd suggest in that case.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I'm a player of COC. Nice to see fellow clashers here. Hoping that this forum will gather more followers.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
I loved the game, but I stopped playing a year ago. I got bored eventually, it's like the same thing over and over again, and I got busy on my job, so I really don't have the time to play it anymore. Fun memories though, a lot of fun wars too.

Okaviator

Reaction score
I actually used to play clash of clans a lot a few years ago and ended up getting up to a maxed out townhall 8. However, I've just found the game to be a cash grab these days. How can I afford to upgrade my base if one wall costs 5 million gold?!

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to play clash of clans all of the time back when it first came out and even for a few months after it came out but after a while I just got bored of it and deleted it.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I never played it, but I hear it's a pretty big deal. I only use my phone for music and alarms, along with the usual messaging system, so I don't really load it up with games. I have my PC for that. People are addicted to it though. Apparently getting a good score would equal bragging rights among your friends who play the game, so people spend a lot of time on it. Can't really judge though since I play games on my PC for hours at a time.