• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Moments on any ASG server...

SGT.WillsonandFriends

Reaction score
During Imperial When I became SGT Willson of the Tk's and Made the best motto for them and me and my men stuck to it...
Motto: "Don't be a TK...Be a Trained Killer" SGT.Willson

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Best moments on HL2 were when we found out about pods.

Also when Greet units were reintroduced to the public and we gave out gold stickers and lollipops @Foxtrot

Linkstor

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score
First day on the ASG hl2rp server ever.

< Creates character
<Walks around
< Gets knocked out by a Union and brought to the Nexus
< A DvL or something lines me, and another citizen against a wall in the Nexus lobby and says, 'You two will be competing to become my wife."
< Three seconds later he says, "Never mind, I think I just became gay."
< Both of us are amputated

And that's my first day on the server. 10/10

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
First day on the ASG hl2rp server ever.

< Creates character
<Walks around
< Gets knocked out by a Union and brought to the Nexus
< A DvL or something lines me, and another citizen against a wall in the Nexus lobby and says, 'You two will be competing to become my wife."
< Three seconds later he says, "Never mind, I think I just became gay."
< Both of us are amputated

And that's my first day on the server. 10/10
LMAO IS THAT TRUE?

Linkstor

HL2 Server Moderator
Reaction score
LMAO IS THAT TRUE?

Sadly, yes. I have no idea who did it because I didn't know how to work the scoreboard. Anyway, was pretty funny and a great first day on the server.

Zesty Zebra

HL2 Community Manager
Reaction score
who remembers the dispatch AI? well oni once tried to hack the Nexus while I was online. Hilarity ensued when he failed about four rolls in a row to my AI and ended up getting his rebel base discovered.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
who remembers the dispatch AI? well oni once tried to hack the Nexus while I was online. Hilarity ensued when he failed about four rolls in a row to my AI and ended up getting his rebel base discovered.

Isn't that still a thing?

jer

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
The introduction of bananas, obviously.

Sag/Switch

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
My best moment on CW was probably when I got into the 2nd airbourne back in the day when some barracks were in main hanger.

Sag/Switch

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
Yeah my 2nd favourite was when Jordan added the banana system for forums.

OfficerAllen

IM Server Moderator
Reaction score
One of the funniest times on Imperial was when Muller was a Moderator, and when he was training someone, he accidentally moved the entire spawn wall across the map. When he did that , the CM was there and threw him out of the hanger.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Another moment was when I was an Insurgent Special Forces on Halo and led a crack team of NPCs secretly into the FOB and just started shooting up the place.
Pretty sure I caught a bunch of people by surprise.
Love doing that.

TheFireWatcher

Reaction score
Obviously when Greet were re-introduced, as well as when some unit was training a new guy, and knocked me out and hung me up for target practice.

HeadHunterX

FO Server Moderator
Reaction score
My best moment was likely when Warhammer 40k joined up with us and I started playing it. I joined during a large scale Tyranid event and the Death Korps of Krieg had to fight their way to the spawn area to pick me up. Once they got me to the FOB they gave me a Lasgun and told me to help defend the base. We were overrun and sent underground to try and find a way to escape. I had gone prone and one of the antlion guardians we were using as Tyranids hit me through the grated floor and launched me into a small enclosure with four of them. I killed them and was friendly fired by a Space Marine who was trying to kill another one that spawned behind me. After that back on the ship I was hailed as the next Sly Marbo and made a Kriegsman. Good times, gooooood times.

Either that or the time I 1v1'd a Gray Knight and won. That was pretty epic too XD