• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Moments on any ASG server...

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
With the inevitable community name change and forum reconstruction. I thought, what was the most amazing part of ASG? Well here's my story, feel free to share your's...

My best moment was on clone-wars (obviously) on May something of 2015 when me and my fellow unassigned CT's were just dying for tryouts. I waited patient for tryouts for approximately 20 or so minutes. It was freaking boring so I wondered around for a bit waiting for tryouts when I come across a CSS commanding a bunch of CT's. I'm just sitting there minding my own business until his spider-scenes start tingling or some form of magic he snaps is head a full 180 degree turn and gives me the death stare. He waited patiently, so did I for a whole solid 10 seconds we starred at each other until he broke the silence with a yell of "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, PICKING YOUR OWN BUTTHOLE? SEEMS ABOUT RIGHT NOW FALL IN FUCKING LINE YOU BUTT PICKING SACK A SHIT!" I was trying so hard not to laugh. Not too long afterwards though a Captain from the 37th Med. Corps had entered. He had asked what the CSS was doing and he politely replied "NOT FUCKING MUCH NURSE, JUST MAKING MY MEN REGRET THE DAY THEY WERE BORN!" The Captain had started laughing, then made the CSS do 10 laps around the Training center. Then again that was when people were less mingey and actually obeyed orders :/ so it wasn't that uncommon.

Good Times...

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Reaction score
@Skip
One of my best moments on an asg server was my first time on HL2 RP (the day or day after it was released).

My CW buddies @Daytona211 , @The Holy Alpha , (I know there were one or two more but I can't remember...maybe miles?) and I decided to hop on. Knowing absolutely nothing about Half Life they through us into RP School (back when that was a thing) and tried to teach us the entire server in about 5 minutes. As you may have guessed that didn't work at all. We created our civilian characters and started walking around. It took us three minutes to figure out running wasn't allowed after we walked by what we thought was some combine outpost (it was the nexus) we all got re-educated immediately. After that we started roaming the city looking for something to do. We teamed up with a bunch of civilians (the ratio was totally broken at that point, maybe 7 (civs) to 1 (combine)) and mugged a lone CCA unit. We all scattered and ran from the 4 others that showed up. We had only been playing for about an hour at this point, and we still had no idea what we were doing. We ran into a CWU warehouse and looked for a place to hide. We went into what we thought was an elevator with one button on the outside. @The Holy Alpha waited for us to go in, then offered to stay and push the button. Little did we know we had walked into an incinerator and shortly after we were killed instantly.

That was my first experience with HL2 :D

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
This isn't my all time fav moment, but on HL2, me and a fellow citizen were working for a Judge unit (Blasty) and ended up looking for him. We entered the Nexus and waited around telling CPs that we desperately needed to talk to the Judge Unit.
A few min later, a JW was issued and we were locked inside the Nexus. Then an Autonomous JW was called and we just stood in the Nexus watching the hoards of OTA and Cps run out the door. A group of three OTA actually was about to shoot us until I said we were looking for a unit to give information on suspects. The OTA yelled 'HOLD" and then said "Lets Move". They walked out the door and me and the other civ just stood there….

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Two years ago when we had a DarkRP server. I was known as Tyrone Johnson with a really convincing voice changer. I was known to car-bomb people and play Live Quran speakings (radio stations in Syria and Iraq) or play actual radio chatter of Syrian rebels/regimes on playX. My favorite moment was capturing President Obama with five others and drove to Afghanistan (part of the map we used) and hid from police for an hour. Our last thing was broadcasting the mayors death because the cops wouldn't pay us a million dollars.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
*This is prob the most trollist post i will ever do, but it was so funny i had to do it, sorry*

Be me, 17 year old and obsessed with Warhammer and this font.

>Joins Warhammer 40k server, thrax trains me, says "Welcome to Hell"
>I dident know how to respond at the time so i said "Yes Sir"
>Gets killed for not saying general. Say Sorry. dontpissofthrax.jpg
>Play on server for about 10 hours, get promoted to sergeant off the bat. MFW
>Thrax leaves. Sudden realization. I am the only officer on. fuckyes.jpg
>I take command of the 512, make it ordered and disciplined.
>Iron hand says that they want me, feel honard by the space marines.
>Fucking hate it, leave, joins 512 back as Luitenet.
>Serve as a dam good luitenet.
>Thrax gets demoted. RIP
>Makes me general.
>Reforms are made, perfection or death.
>Gets PKED 12 times
>Gets MOD
>Gets Admin
>Gets... demoted from general after 4 weeks of hard work
>Join the leader as the catachans, make it have rly bad reputation.
>Fucks up catachans reputation. Soz.
>Becomes Colonl in the 27th
>Stagnates

-MFW

*Btw, Im not rly this bad xD, i just made things here more worse then they where to make it more funny*

cringegod

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
>hl2rp
>sword leader
>sword must protect sectorial
>current sectorial really shitty and we had OOC beef
>around 5 swords on
>tell sword to surround sectorial
>I say "execute order 66"
>all swords brutally gun down the sectorial leader
>people start flipping shit over radio
>I say "unit deserviced"
>all sword "haha"
>announce myself new sectorial
>all sword get removed
>swords get re-added
>swords get removed

Zen

Reaction score
One time in Clone Wars.

I was just made into a CT and I see a guy name CT Charles and he called a major a fucking retard, then security chased him for about 30 minutes while yelling allahu akbar. Then when he got arrested someone broke him out of jail which he ran from the security for about 10 minutes before getting captured

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
>hl2rp
>sword leader
>around 5 swords on
>I say "unit deserviced"
>all sword "haha"
>all sword get removed
>swords get re-added
>swords get removed
>meaty is made powerful ruler of all
>meaty totally didnt edit quote
>Meaty is SeC
>Meaty Rapes OTA
>Meaty Banned
>This never happend get a life dibshit
cough cough i was one of the swords let me just.

cringegod

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
>meaty is made powerful ruler of all
>meaty totally didnt edit quote
>Meaty is SeC
>Meaty Rapes OTA
>Meaty Banned
>This never happend get a life dibshit
cough cough i was one of the swords let me just.
it did happen. i was with phil and henk and some other people i forgot but i remember it wasn't you with us

ConductorMeaty

Well-known User
Reaction score
n
it did happen. i was with phil and henk and some other people i forgot but i remember it wasn't you with us [love you tho]
[thanks for the love] so basically my fucking idea of well you know i was SWORD. [Not]

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
>hl2rp
>sword leader
>around 5 swords on
>I say "unit deserviced"
>all sword "haha"
>all sword get removed
>swords get re-added
>swords get removed
I would kill for a vid of this XD

cringegod

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
N

NO GO KILL YOURSELF FOR IT LOOSER! I love you still. Also I am suppose to be given SWORD? Or something? I was told I can choose a division
sword got removed lmfao plus if you really were a sword when i was sword leader, i wouldve kicked you off

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
One time in Clone Wars.

I was just made into a CT and I see a guy name CT Charles and he called a major a fucking retard, then security chased him for about 30 minutes while yelling allahu akbar. Then when he got arrested someone broke him out of jail which he ran from the security for about 10 minutes before getting captured
Wow