• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Mobile Games

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Space Impact in the old Nokia games were awesome! Total time-waster as a kid and the top score is easily made if you don't use the weapons and just milk the hell out of your main shooter. It was a great game as a kid and you can easily waste 10 minutes on a full game, which was enough time back then to wait for classes to start or for the bus to get home. Good times.

Clara1993

Reaction score
I like to play table tennis or billiard on my mobile phone, I know billiard can be a bit boring but I like it when I'm bored just too kill some times plus tennis this one is my favorite, I have a special passion for tennis and when I want some moves and to put in action my passion for tennis then i play tennis even on my way home when I'm not driving.

SimplyD

Reaction score
I like to play table tennis or billiard on my mobile phone, I know billiard can be a bit boring but I like it when I'm bored just too kill some times plus tennis this one is my favorite, I have a special passion for tennis and when I want some moves and to put in action my passion for tennis then i play tennis even on my way home when I'm not driving.

These games indeed that we have in our mobiles can kill our boredom. It actually keeps us wanting to have more time to play. Thus, games on my mobile makes my waiting for my turn to be called at the doctor's office makes me not mind at all that I am waiting. :tearsofjoy:

Lindsy90

Reaction score
Framed 2 was another fresh and beautifully designed game when released and framed 2 really hits the mark, even improving on its predecessor. It feels like an entirely natural continuation of the first even though it's prequel when you move comic book style panels around a page to solve the story and find the correct sequence of events to keep your spy protagonist from meeting a sticky end. If you loved the first, grab the second. It's superb .

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't have time play any mobile games because I love playing on my PC or my console (PS3). I only play on phones when I'm traveling or if I need to kill some time. I just have some racing games on my phone, like Real Racing and Asphalt8, these Android games are cool.