• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Mobile Games

Referal

Reaction score
I must say that Clash of Clans is the most fun, most addicting mobile game I have ever played. I really understand why it's so hyped, because once you start playing it it's really hard to give it up - and you've probably spent a few hundred dollars before you come that near considering giving it up.

What about you, what do you think is the best mobile game out there?

contracterboss

Reaction score
Angry birds.

I know in angry birds you wont get the action that you would in Modern Combat ,i also know you won't get as much thrill as you would with asphalt but angry birds is a simple, family friendly game that you can enjoy everywhere on bus on car on job, Its just an epic game that you can't get bored playing,With other games you would get bored after a week if not in few days, but angry bird is just an epic stress reliever.
Thanks.

Referal

Reaction score
Angry birds.

I know in angry birds you wont get the action that you would in Modern Combat ,i also know you won't get as much thrill as you would with asphalt but angry birds is a simple, family friendly game that you can enjoy everywhere on bus on car on job, Its just an epic game that you can't get bored playing,With other games you would get bored after a week if not in few days, but angry bird is just an epic stress reliever.
Thanks.
You too play MC5 please add me GTA-Force

Smokey

Reaction score
I enjoy mobile games that are ports of other console games. Games such as Grand Theft Auto Vice City are fun to play on the go. :) I recently purchased Crazy Taxi on my phone to play when i'm out and about. I loved that game on my Dreamcast and still play it to this day in glorious HD! It's a lot of fun to play a 5 minute run when waiting for something like a bus or while on the bus or train or out and about with some time to kill. :)

Atropia

Reaction score
I used to enjoy idle games like Summoners War, didn't bother to spend money on it luckily.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I'm also a big Clash of Clans fan. I play it the most with my real life friends (we're in same clan). One that I'm still in love with even though most people stopped playing it actively is Pokemon GO. It just gives me something to do when I'm walking to places, it's good distraction. I've been a Pokemon fan since I've had the Gameboy and got the blue version for my birthday.

Besides those I enjoy Super Mario Run - free and extremely fun, and slither.io - it's like a snake game. You play versus other players and try to ''eat'' them.

Nickchick

Reaction score
I do not play mobile games much but when I do one of the games I play the most is Song Pop since I'm an avid music lover. My favorite game was Tap Tap Revenge though and I still miss it from when it was taken off the app store. I have tried looking for a replacement but have yet to find one.
The number one game I played the most over the years was Smurfs Village. I have not played it in a long time but I still love it. I just find that when I am super depressed I do not feel like getting into it especially when I stopped playing for a while.

Chadwictastic

Reaction score
Here we go with a good mobile games list. Clash of clans, but you can only go so far without paying. Balders Gate is a really good one but it was expensive for an app. Empire Four Kingdoms is really good, it is still fun, but doesn't necessarily require in game purchases.

overcast

Reaction score
Clash of Clans is a good game. But I have moved on from flappy bird and clash of clans. And then there are some other games apart from that. Some mobile games are good and some can be bad in that context. it's just that after playing for longer time, you just get over some of these games. I do think some tower defense games are good though. Lot of options on that.

megaman93

Reaction score
I'm glad you like Clash of Clans but maybe you give its brother, Clash Royale, a chance! After a while of mobile gaming, I've found that the only game I still continually play is Clash Royale. It always feels different, kind of like basketball games. Each game brings something different to the table and with the customization of decks, you can do alot of experimenting.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I do not really like to play games on my mobile. The only games that I have on my mobile are Candy Crush and Criminal Case. I really like Criminal Case as it quite fun and challenging to find the hidden items. I have always liked watching detective movies and I feel like I am a detective while playing this game :tongueclosed:

BethSztruhar

Reaction score
I never play a mobile game for too long so I don't have a top favorite. I'll just say those that I enjoyed: Plague Inc., Angry Birds, Pokémon Go!, and the mobile version for The Walking Dead PC game.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Best game I played on mobile is Summoner's War. It's a cool game where you summon monsters and you use them to build a team then conquer levels. There's a guild war too that is similar to CoC. Best thing I like about this game is when I summon rare monsters.

dracula77

Reaction score
Needless to say the obvious - most of the best games you can install on your Android device cost money. Games like Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto and several others are excellent games and have an incredible gameplay.

Okaviator

Reaction score
If I were you I would definitely consider checking out World Of Tanks Blitz or even The Last Day On Earth. I've actually been playing Blitz for around 3 years now and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.

SimplyD

Reaction score
I must say that Clash of Clans is the most fun, most addicting mobile game I have ever played. I really understand why it's so hyped, because once you start playing it it's really hard to give it up - and you've probably spent a few hundred dollars before you come that near considering giving it up.

What about you, what do you think is the best mobile game out there?

I tried Clash of the Clans also. It is indeed so addicting, that's why I have to uninstall it from my mobile, so I won't get addicted. It would keep me awake until late at night and I have to wake up at 5:00 to prepare to work, so I lacked sleep already because of it.
Besides, it gets me so excited that I am scared that I might get a heart attack.:sweatsmile:
Now, I only play mild games, candy crush and jewel games. :yum: