• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

ASG/Axiom/Endless Throwback Thread

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Lol I also remember on old FO when a guy named Plex (Was General of Security) Got triggered when I got Grand Admiral and proceeded to try to usurp, pk, and remove me. He also posted hanging ragdolls of my playermodel... good times lol.
I remember I was his Deputy in security when I believe u were a Petty Officer, then I was elected Flame Trooper CPT.... Also remember Archer, he would always bully me on FO and staff didn't do a crap about bullying xD... Good times... #BringBackFORPAfterTheNewMovie

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
I remember I was his Deputy in security when I believe u were a Petty Officer, then I was elected Flame Trooper CPT.... Also remember Archer, he would always bully me on FO and staff didn't do a crap about bullying xD... Good times... #BringBackFORPAfterTheNewMovie
I don't believe there was a petty officer rank, I do know I was an Ensign when u were promoted (I think)

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
When I was the HL2 staff manager and accepted blueroad into staff! Yes ... yes that was me...

Another one was when Saxer and Jumper kicked me out of the OG ODST rogue squad because i wasn't able to do a successful drop in the pods.

Buying a reserved slot was a big one....

When Bip overthrew Revan and created the best Imperial server the community had.. untill it died and everyone moved on to CW or Halo.

When I resigned and came back a week later and banana gave me Supervisor Trainee.. Gotta love that *People who leave get a promotion Program* I had to suck a lotta dick to get into that.

Or when Jedi temple guards were around the first, second and third times!

God those times were fun but the one i miss the most was being Yoda and yelling at my 3 younglings every day because they sucked. *I favored chrome* *wehn Korjak became a Jedi the first time I was super biased*

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
My favorite memory of all, was arresting people for leaving doors open, that was back when security looked like shock troopers, I was a sergeant-lieutenant, and all the doors on the ship were button activated except the medbay.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
People I can remember that we're in security at some point. Snow, Jason, Cthulhu, Strafe?, Sparks, Alex, Pip, Juan, Kirk, Austin, I wish I could remember all the way back to when I first was given command of the battalion, but my whole experience just kind of glomps together, because that's how I remember stuff :/. I would actually like to thank anyone I ever trained or was a fellow security member with me, you really made my last two years of school and stuff bearable, because I always had a group of friends and buddies to look forward to hanging out with. Not saying that I'm an emotionally unstable emo kid or anything. It was just something to look forward throughout the day. And for the few guys from ASG and Axiom that are still around. I'm glad we have stuck around this long. Just think for some of us we have been part of this community for almost 4 years, and met tons of individuals. It's just amazing when you take a step back and look at how one common interest made such a impact on some of our lives may it be be a small one or a large one depending on the person.