• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

ASG/Axiom/Endless Throwback Thread

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Well,
I hopped on to the forums today to find that my old forum staff conversation was re-activated due to someone posting a message there.

Seeing all of the active/retired forum staff members made me think of my past experiences on the ASG/Axiom/Endless forums(As Forum Staff).
Man...so much shit to remember.

I call on these people :
@Gray
@Trisha Demilion™
@Jordan
@Scotty
@Valerie
@Matt6868
@Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)
@Jog
And and other Forum Staff/Server Staff I have worked with/encountered to recount some of the memorable(Both Good and Bad) moments/people on the forums and in the general communities!

Here are some possible topics to get the gears turning
-The Cancer of the HL2RP Servers
-Good Ole Blueroad, Phil, and Cake ;)

The purpose of this thread: To allow me and others to have a nostalgic trip down memory lane as I sometimes miss those days XD. (I miss the early days of HaloRP so much)

From ya boy
-Fezz

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Having a large part in getting Templar finally removed from staff was fun.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Having a large part in getting Templar finally removed from staff was fun.
If you remember that process, post it here cause I really have no idea how it went down XD

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Well I was in charge of security back on CW, and Templar at the time was a Jedi in charge of the 501st back when they were a cult and had a secret room where they legit sacrificed babies. Like that was an actual thing they did. Getting fed up with this I had security start cracking down on Templar and the 501st's actions RP wise. At one point we raided the 501st barracks and arrested about half the battalion for sacrificing babies or something. Anywho one day I get a call from one of my soldiers that Templar was threatening to kick him
Out of security for "Falsely arresting him". I immediately hopped on to assess the situation. Turns out Templar was randomly killing people with his lightsaber and claiming that it was some kind of training or whatever. As a result my trooper arrested him, Templar them used is staff powers to escape jail claiming he used the force and then killed my trooper saying it Was a pk and he couldn't be in security anymore. I argued with Templar for about an hour about this until I finally let him think he won the conversation and told him I would have my trooper pk. Of course I never did meet his demands but instead I took screenshots of the entire conversation where multiple times Templar insulted my intelligence and told me to learn my place on the server. I sent the screenshots to banana who then the next day stripped Templar of his staff position, and thus the downfall of the 501st began because of me.

Fordo

Reaction score
Being able to donate for a queue slot on the CW server when it got full at 90/90.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Arresting HOPE troopers for making cocain in the elevators

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I remember getting Ddosed by Blueroad and Phil helping him but @McCain and CanadianMan helped me out and dealt with Blueroad (Ending of ASG times)

Another story is when I was Super Mod and @Matt6868 Decided to ban me in Shoutbox (On accident) when me @Trisha Demilion™ and Matt we're dealing with a flame war. OG Forum Staff times

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Arresting all of the 327th for making drugs in their barracks as well as the 104th for the same reason......and the 212th.......and shocktroopers, bit because the were entering the security room unauthorized

Oh here is a good one, during an o shop event when a bounty hunter was attacking us, security trapped and successfully arrest the event character, the gamemasters were not happy. But we thought it was a great triumph and that it was within rp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
When Lyxia got removed from Director for abuse... still remember him lol

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
A good memory of mine was when I saw during a 128/128 max server event on Kashyyk a LAAT that had 50 people on it all stacked up on top of each other. It then proceeded to hit the skybox and blow up (mind you this is when Havoc and myself flew WAC's). Never will we see such an epic LAAT crash as that.

Thrall

Reaction score
When all the troopers and officers of ARC pulled a Night's Watch and backstabbed our commander.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I remember when I would get pissed off that half my battalion couldn't get on because all the server slots were getting taken up by the 501st cult

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
I enjoyed hl2rp right up until near the end, which unfortunately for me, was the majority of my time on hl2rp

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Senator Habib from the planet Jebab. He was sansteretypical Indian event character i made for events while I was a gamemaster. There was also a crazy doctor I made but I forgot his name. Idk if any of you were commandos at the time but I would give commandos deprecate briefings with holograms and their clown advisor. Then during my events the commandos usually had a separate mission, led by the clone supervisor.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
Lol I also remember on old FO when a guy named Plex (Was General of Security) Got triggered when I got Grand Admiral and proceeded to try to usurp, pk, and remove me. He also posted hanging ragdolls of my playermodel... good times lol.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
Lol I also remember on old FO when a guy named Plex (Was General of Security) Got triggered when I got Grand Admiral and proceeded to try to usurp, pk, and remove me. He also posted hanging ragdolls of my playermodel... good times lol.
Oh Plex....