• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Am I alone?

Discussion in 'Talk About the Community' started by luispas, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inqogn1to

Inqogn1to New Member

I'm also new here, as you might have noticed you are not alone :). I think you will enjoy your stay here for sure. Have a good one luispas!

2. sweetpeamcgee

sweetpeamcgee New Member

Hi I am new here like five minutes ago but it looks like alot of posts so give it time. I am sure people will find you eventually. I am in the USA so prob different time zone from you. Enjoy your time here and have fun with it.

luispas likes this.
  3. luispas

luispas Member

That's great, welcome :) Now I can see that we are a lot of people here, and yes, we have different hours, I'm from Venezuela. I hope you have a great time here too, see you around all over the threads and comments :)

4. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival Member

Nah let's be real, you are alone... Joke! Of course not! The red dragon is always around ;)

luispas likes this.
  5. luispas

luispas Member

Hahaha that's right, I always see you, everywhere. I'm definitely not alone at all *blue team has slain the dragon* :tearsofjoy:
    I love that you play League too, that's really awesome :) I felt like a was a weirdo here, here are only a few that play it.

6. amine erraji

amine erraji Member

Dude am here :D i can help you with anything in this gaming community i'll try to keep up with this site the people here are awesome, there is no hate no anger it's just a chilling place to talk share idea's. the thing i love most about this forum is the connection between human begin's, it's something fading out from real life we need to do something about it and fast before some apocalypse happend.

7. inked

inked New Member

There doesnt look like theres too many people here. Im assuming the regulars hangout in certain spots?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.