• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Am I alone?

Discussion in 'Talk About the Community' started by luispas, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luispas

luispas Member

I feel like here there are not many people, I was watching the last posts and they were all from me. I don't know if people connect here in a different hour, but I can't see a lot of people here, just the admin and a few people who responded me.
    It's not that I want attention, I just wanted to know if this place has always been like this, with just a few active people.​

2. Vladimir Gray

Vladimir Gray Well-Known Member Forum Administrator

Well TBH with you, a lot of people don't look at posts which are (kinda) spammed out. People like looking at posts one at a time, not having a bunch in a chain by one person. And also GR is usually most active on the weekend my dude

3. luispas

luispas Member

Well, I understand. Thanks for your time.

4. Koyomi Araragi

Koyomi Araragi Member

Yeah, it's partially that people are in different time zones. Forums are also typically at their most active during the weekend when people have downtime, and considering it's Tuesday...

castills and luispas like this.
  5. scorpion king

scorpion king New Member

I am also alone and new on this page somebody plz help me and tell me about this work.

luispas likes this.
  6. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member

You don't need to do that. Your going to be notified if there are updates, new post, or new messages. It's good that your dedicated, thank you.

luispas likes this.
  7. luispas

luispas Member

You're right, we will see at the end of the week.

8. luispas

luispas Member

Thank you so much

9. Moaz

Moaz New Member

You're not, Just try making attractive posts and you'll see many people commenting on your post. Put effort on the post and you'll get people replying to your post as soon as possible.

luispas likes this.
  10. luispas

luispas Member

Yes, I'm starting to realize that :) thank you so much.

11. thart

thart New Member

Maybe just the time time zone and the daily activity who keeps the away for a while. but we hope to have more discusion here.

12. luispas

luispas Member

Yes, I have noticed that there's a lot of people here, so there's nothing to be worried about.

13. AlexHarris

AlexHarris New Member

I know how you feel mang. Jordon and hux actually helped me out with this if you go to the most recent posts you can actually hunt down the stray rebels. #ProGalaticAlliance

14. SimplyD

SimplyD New Member

I think that's because we have different time zones. Some of us may have the same time zones and those are what you see online. But when we sleep those in another time zone will already be here already.

15. clinkguts

clinkguts New Member

I think the number of replies on this thread itself contradicts your verdict. :p
    And personally speaking, I think the community is quite active> And as pointed by others, rebels are more active on weekends.

SimplyD likes this.
  16. SimplyD

SimplyD New Member

17. clinkguts

clinkguts New Member

Family time is important too :)

SimplyD likes this.
  18. SimplyD

SimplyD New Member

To that, I so agree my friend. Bonding time is the best especially for those with families already. :smiley:

19. Scholarkin

Scholarkin Member

You are not alone brother.
    We are always here with you so feel free and pour out whatever you have in you for us. All the best and enjoy your moments here.

20. LydiaHilda

LydiaHilda New Member

Nah, it's not just you! You might be one of the most active members on the forum, but there's still plenty of people here to comment and discuss. It just depends on time zone, like others have mentioned, and of course who has free time when! Most of us work during the week so we'll be here more on the weekends. But rest assured that you're not just talking to yourself on here! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.