• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

All time favorite shooter?

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Its old school but by far my favorite game is Quake 3 Arena. Back in the day I was king of the block on that game. And even when I went online I hardly got beat. I played that game for over 2 years and I still love it to this day. I am hoping that the new Quake can live up the the Quake name. :smile:

<3 <3 <3 Is this your own gameplay or just a super great clip you found on youtube?:yum:

amine erraji

Reaction score
all time favorite game is CS GO that game is so well balanced in it's gun's and map's, i was playing the game 4 years maybe i don't recall well but it's amazingly good every match a diffrent setup a diffrent team, but now i don't have it i lost my account sadly i can't get it back can't play the game anymore. :(

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 were both fun games I played with my classmates back in college. I was in my second year when it got released, and then the 2nd game got released shortly after. It was weird considering most sequels end up being made at least 5 years after the original game, and this one only had a year to work with. And L4D2 had better graphics, gameplay, and balance; so you really didn't have a reason to play the first one other than the story. Still, pretty good for a team game and it's a nice change of pace compared to Counter Strike, where we just wail on each other until the classes start again.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 were both fun games I played with my classmates back in college. I was in my second year when it got released, and then the 2nd game got released shortly after. It was weird considering most sequels end up being made at least 5 years after the original game, and this one only had a year to work with. And L4D2 had better graphics, gameplay, and balance; so you really didn't have a reason to play the first one other than the story. Still, pretty good for a team game and it's a nice change of pace compared to Counter Strike, where we just wail on each other until the classes start again.
Oh ok, I remember playing L4D on the old Xbox-360 I had and I agree with you on that. It was such a pleasure and a thrill to mow down all them zombies.