• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A game you're currently addicted to..

jelleh

Reaction score
At the moment, I'm addicted to CS:GO. I have no idea why, but it's just appealing to me. I love the gameplay and compared to other games, it's brilliantly realistic. ~Cough~Black Ops III~Cough~

SerSlavos

Reaction score
I wouldn't say addicted, but I am playing mostly, and only SMITE at the moment. It is because I like the game, of course, and because my PC is not good enough to support the new games, none later than the 2012. or after. So until I get the new PC, or something else, I am pretty much stuck with this I have now, or something older.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I'm currently addic to the Hotline Miami series, I enjoy those games from start to finish, the soundtrack, the gameplay, the setting, it's so addictive and difficult, currently I'm playing 4 to 5 hours a day with it, I can't stop.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I am very addicted to Grand Theft Auto V since it was released, because it is too good to be truth and I loved it, I still play it and it is so good that I play it every time that I can, like 5 times in a week.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I am currently addicted to Overwatch. Ever since they launched their Anniversary event I've been playing it so much and now they've added the double XP weekend... it's like Blizzard wants me to play it nonstop, haha. But yeah, I sort of stopped playing for a few months prior to this but now it's gotten so fun again. I just try not to play ranked and only spam quick play games to avoid frustration.

I want all of those nice looking Anniversary skins!
Overwatch?? And I thought I was just addicted to this game. I definitely can not stop playing it anymore. Hahaha

Neo

Reaction score
I am currently addicted to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I just can't get enough of this beautiful game. The graphics, the content, the overall atmosphere of the game, its just spot on.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I am currently addicted to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I just can't get enough of this beautiful game. The graphics, the content, the overall atmosphere of the game, its just spot on.
Agreed. Beautiful game and the devs really made an effort into both the main story and the DLCs. Even the free ones provided free costume changes or added quests, compared to most AAA games these days where every DLC costs $50 and every costume has a price that you have to buy individually. They really deserve every cent that comes their way because of the way they handle their games.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say that the game I currently addicted to right now is Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered because of the summer event they have going on, it makes the game very fun and I am actually ENJOYING playing a call of duty for once lol

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I would have to say that the game I currently addicted to right now is Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered because of the summer event they have going on, it makes the game very fun and I am actually ENJOYING playing a call of duty for once lol
I hear people only got Infinite Warfare (I think) just for the Modern Warfare remastered. What about Infinity Warfare? How was it? The reviews from players on Steam all have a unanimous take on it, but I thought I'd ask your opinion since you seem to actually like the franchise. What did you think about it?

WarVet

Reaction score
I'm currently addic to the Hotline Miami series, I enjoy those games from start to finish, the soundtrack, the gameplay, the setting, it's so addictive and difficult, currently I'm playing 4 to 5 hours a day with it, I can't stop.

Cool game man. Whenever you die you just have that need to try again no? If you like the Soundtrack I would recommend an artist named Kavisnky. Google it up. As for me I just can't get enough of the Mount and Blade series. Especially the Viking conquest edition.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I've been addicted to Team Fortress 2 for years now. Just something about that game just gets you hooked. That and I'm into Street Fighter 4 as well. I just want to be able to get good enough to land a couple nice combos on people. Would be sick to pull one off and hear them go off on the mic lol

thart

Reaction score
In a while i will be addicted in Half Life 2. I tust read a post talk about it and remembred the nice moments when i was playing it. And now I'm downloading it to play it again and bring back those nice memories.

Westbay

Reaction score
It definitely has to be GTA V I have played it from the beginning to the end like three times and it never gets old, this has to be the best game have played in my entire life its not just entertaining I have learnt a lot playing this game it has also helped me development some life choices too I mean sometimes we all see video games as violent or just a time waster to me its not.

streettallest

Reaction score
i recently installed minecraft and am stuck on it now! i planned to play it for two hours but for the past 4 hours i cant seem to stop. I naturally finds it hard to be addicted to games because, i easily gets bored after playing for some time.

Zeyad

Reaction score
Dota 2 all the way every time I feel like I'm gonna stop playing it somethignjust draws me back to it

Jameson

Reaction score
I'm currently addicted to colour switch,an Android game that may look simple and uninteresting,but once you start playing,it has a mind of its own.

rockandgreen

Reaction score
I am currently addicted to Minecraft Bedwars, as weird as it sounds. I just love the ingenious game rules that mean there are many incentives and motives to keep playing. If there are any other old time Minecraft players out there I definitely encourage you to try out this game mode by Hypixel.

Frank

Reaction score

Man, those are some great games. I love the whole 80s vibe, but more than everything, they're just so addictive.

Recently I got a new graphics card which was the opportunity to re-play GTA V and I have to say I love every minute of it. I can't believe how much I actually play a game I have already beaten back when it came out on XBOX 360.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
I’m getting sort of addicted to Plants Vs Zombies in my cellphone, I know it’s a silly game but I love it! I could spend hour playing those little plants around and not even feel like time is passing. It seems a bit silly but it’s actually a strategy game and I love those kinds of games because they really get you to think and analyze every move. It’s important how you accommodate the plants in order to kill the zombies. I recommend you guys give it a try!

SeanP

Reaction score
I can't stop playing Overwatch. The character variety is incredible, and whenever I get tired of one of my mains (Lucio and Winston) I switch to someone else to keep things fresh. I dislike the "vibe" of competitive Overwatch though, so mostly stay in quick play. The hunt for loot boxes also keeps me coming back, even though I have the worst luck anyone could have with those.

I'm also liking Persona 5. The social link system makes progress addicting, even if the game is a little boring in others areas (story).