• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A game you're currently addicted to..

xXInfectedXx

Reaction score
I like the old, classic games such as Pacman. It's addicting to play and time goes flies when your playing this game. Pacman is awesome to play.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been playing Planetside 2, it's a good game. Seems like its starting to die though just due to age.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm currently addicted to Dirty Bomb as it's a fast paced FPS that I can enjoy while playing with my friends. An easy replacement for COD which I no longer enjoy to play.

johnmctown

Reaction score
I'm currently hooked up to CLASH OF CLANS! I've played it for years now. But i haven't purchase any gems, so may progress is slow but worth it! Who's still playing COC? It' been a while since I participated in clan wars, I've played to upgrade my townhall level which i'm currently at Th 10. I'm maxing it up then proceed to Th 11. It will take me some time, I know but that makes the system addicting. Although some thinks it has ridiculous waiting time for upgrades and the cost for upgrades are unreal, you can find ways dealing those challenges. Like what i did is to hunt for dead bases on leagues master III down to crystal II. It has night mode too which i'm currently on builder hall 5.

Heatman

Reaction score
The title says it all people....

The game I am currently addicted to is this game I bought for $2.50 for my cell phone last night..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...5ldC5rYWlyb3NvZnQuYW5kcm9pZC5nYW1lZGV2M2VuIl0.

Don't ask why I like it alot. :x3:

I haven't been addicted to any game in my entire life like I'm addicted to playing Top Eleven football manager online game since 2 years now. This game have taken over my head, mind and soul that I can't stay a single day without playing it.

It's an online game that is played by millions of players all over the world. It gives one an opportunity to be a manager and take charge of a team. It's a very addictive game that I haven't seen anyone who started playing it that have been able to quit it.

Rock1987

Reaction score
This may seem odd but currently I am addicted to Age of Empires 2. It was and still is one of the most popular games of all times. When the game came out I played it like there is no tomorrow. I was addicted and fascinated to it. I still love to play this game almost everyday for hours at a stretch. The game play of this game is amazing. Though the graphics are not that great according to today's standards, this game has built it's own reputation.

johnrajiv123

Reaction score
I've been spending a lot of hours playing Age of Empires 2 lately. I was first introduced to this game when a computer technician installed the game on our PC when I was in high school. After playing the game for few hours, I immediately fell in love with it. I really don't remember how I stopped playing the game but it was really a long time since I played it. Now that I discovered that it was handed over to Valve, I purchased the game without thinking twice and here I am getting hooked again.