• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A game you're currently addicted to..

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
what I am currently addicted to KH 3D for the 3DS. It's a great game with good gameplay.

22_22

Reaction score
FIFA 12 usually but I haven't played it much recently. :(

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I recently reinstalled Need For Speed: Most Wanted - Black Edition (2005) to my PC. It was one of my favorite racing games growing up (and still is) for PS2 console. I decided to go back and complete the story mode because growing up I never did. I think that was the last game I was addicted to because I just had to finish the story. Between work projects and a social life, I completed it in a week and a half. Currently, however, I don't have an addiction as I haven't bene gaming as much as I used to...

Mlady98

Reaction score
I'm currently addicted to Fran Bow on PC. I wouldn't say that it is horror neccessarily, but it is a game that focuses on uncanny valley effect. I am fascinated with the backstory and it's such a creepy and morbid little game I just can't get enough of it. The scenery and music add a Alice in wonderland-esque theme to the game that I haven't seen before. If anyone has the time to look into the game, you should look into photos of the alternate reality (not spoilers!) it definitely makes the game worth it to me.I would love to find more games like Fran Bow that have a dark and creepy theme to fuel my love of horror and general weirdness.

dap1900

Reaction score
I am not currently addicted to any game at the moment, though. The reasons might be that I have got less time to spend on video games, or maybe I just don't want to play video games at all but I keep watching Youtubers playing games anyway. I have an inferior computer that barely run modern games. My computer struggles to run GTA IV, too. Modern games aren't suitable for my computer--this is another reason why I don't play and be addicted to games. I wish I could afford a new computer, though.

Beautiful

Reaction score
I am currently playing 8 Ball Pool, Texas Holdem and BlackJack on my iPhone by Zynga. I can admit that I am addicted to these games without a doubt. Few days ago, I got a Bowling King World League invitation from one of my friends on Facebook. I started playing it yesterday on my iPad and now I'm hooked. :weary: I am so amazed by the quality and graphics of each game.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I am currently playing 8 Ball Pool, Texas Holdem and BlackJack on my iPhone by Zynga. I can admit that I am addicted to these games without a doubt. Few days ago, I got a Bowling King World League invitation from one of my friends on Facebook. I started playing it yesterday on my iPad and now I'm hooked. :weary: I am so amazed by the quality and graphics of each game.

I can relate to mobile gaming addictions. Miniclip 8-Ball Pool was one of my favorite and most addicting mobile games for a while. It was also the first Facebook game I noticed all my friends took part in. So getting a game notification about that one wasn't seen as annoying. I also used to play Zynga BlackJack as well as their poker game too!

Gladdy

Reaction score
I am currently addicted to Overwatch. Ever since they launched their Anniversary event I've been playing it so much and now they've added the double XP weekend... it's like Blizzard wants me to play it nonstop, haha. But yeah, I sort of stopped playing for a few months prior to this but now it's gotten so fun again. I just try not to play ranked and only spam quick play games to avoid frustration.

I want all of those nice looking Anniversary skins!

Denis_P

Reaction score
I'm sure my avatar isn't a dead giveaway at all (sarcasm) but I've been super addicted to Stardew Valley lately. It's just such a charming and relaxing game that I can't resist putting so much of my time into it. It's almost like a drug, as soon as I jump into it I just instantly mellow out and enjoy myself.

It's probably going to be the first game I've ever earned all the achievements for, simply because I get tired of most games before I 100% them. But, not Stardew Valley.

EJ Burg

Reaction score
Well I'm back to a oldie too I decided to start playing Dave Mirra BMX again and for some reason I can't stop playing it. I know it's weird but i'll probably be stuck playing this game for a couple more days before i'll be over it again. I would actually like to play NFS Underground2 again while I'm busy recapturing the good old days haha.

Javo1096

Reaction score
I am currently addicted to a free game called Brawlhalla, it's so simple yet so entertaining. It's a lot like playing Super Smash Bros just a bunch of characters beating each other till the winner remains in the arena, also it's pretty fun because every character has his own part of the general lore for the game. It already has a big community with championships, streamers, Pro Players and all that competitive stuff you should check it out!

Strykstar

Reaction score
Right now I'm sliding back into an older addiction for me: World of Warcraft.
I had stopped playing about a year ago but for the past couple of weeks I've been playing more and more each day, there's a reason this thing is so addicting, there is just so much to do and see, it's great!

CorinthianComplex

Reaction score
Easy, Until Dawn on PS4. It's a relatively new concept kind of game where you play the real actors (like Hayden Panettiere and that guy from Mr. Robot) in situations where their actions could change the course of your gameplay like the butterfly effect and it's enjoyable because it's set in a cabin in the woods in a kind of teen horror set-up. It has a great story, a lot of blood and deeply psychological. There are a lot of ways the game could end for you like a choose-your-own-adventure kind of thing so it has a lot of playability potential. If you've played let me know!

Deen

Reaction score
Need for speed, most wanted. It is thrilling. I feel as if I am playing the game in person physically not on a pc.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
I recently played (again) Portal 2 just.. I don't know, it's just an awesome game and I wanted to try it again. I got sucked in it more than before, I even tried the co-op campaign with strangers even if the game says its funnier with friend (well, game, sorry if I don't have any gamer friend!).
Now I have over 50 hours played in the last 2 weeks, and I keep looking for new maps or mods like Thinking with Time Machine or Portal Stories Mel. Or even just the workshop.
I just wanted to try it again, I didn't expect to become addicted!

kenoobie

Reaction score
Currently playing Shadowverse. I used to play magic tcg but became expensive fast. I have been looking for something close to magic. tried Hearthstone and other ccg games but none really comes close. What I like about Shadowverse is that different faction gameplay is unique. The faction has different mechanics and there are other win conditions aside from reducing opponents health to 0. The art is awesome which makes it more interesting to collect cards.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I really like Tekken 7. I am addicted to this game and try to play this game as often as I can. I really love the characters and also the fighting techniques. I have been playing Tekken games ever since I got my first PlayStation.

kenoobie

Reaction score
I really like Tekken 7. I am addicted to this game and try to play this game as often as I can. I really love the characters and also the fighting techniques. I have been playing Tekken games ever since I got my first PlayStation.

I started playing tekken 1 in the arcade and then tekken 2 in the PS1. I remember I played till Tekken 4 then life happened. I stopped playing due to work and I did not have a console at home. Tekken is quite memorable for me since i got to meet and know a few players frequently playing in the area.