• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A Cry for Change

cringegod

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
I thought this thread was honestly a joke, now I realize Prussia isn't kidding

are you fucking serious man? you think because you get banned and demoted that it was "abuse" so you decide to talk shit about the server while staying on it posting shitty memes that I bet can't even make it on 9gag and while trying to become the community manager? what a fucking joke. you must be smoking reggie or some garbage ass shit to think that this thread would get to anyone, especially with the shit background you have. you think you're entitled to shit on the server just because you made posters for us and... what else did you do again? created a group of what was essentially hansa, gave yourself juggernaut armor, ziplines, ropes, high caliber guns and what would've been an infinite amount of ammo with that asspulled base in the uch? rofl, I've lost all respect for you because of this stupid ass shit, thinking you can be the cm, foh

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
The thread has been derailed, I honestly think this should be closed as Prussia can't shush up.