• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

A Cry for Change

Sparky

Reaction score
Alright, most of you probably do not know me or if you do, most likely from my servers Borealis Gaming and Nox Aeterna. I am not unexperienced in the matters going on in your community.

So first off we have the situation with Prussia and yes, before you wonder, I do know him and have had my share of difficulties with him, but I do respect his experience in Serious Roleplay.
Many of you probably will ignore this, or maybe not. No one from the community has taken a stand for Prussia. The community started very successful, with 30-40+ players for the first few days after the re launch or whatever. The quality of the roleplay created by the staff quickly fell to bottom level. I personally was involved with an Admin with a Skorpion gun down me and my three friends. Now to be clear I do not hate the server. I have had a lot of fun on it, probably the most fun I have had on a HL2RP. The quality of the staff, however, is very, very bad.
I, and many others, can tell from a quick glance that the whole staff team is stuck up and full of themselves. You think you are everything and a bag of chips. None of you acknowledge the downsides and instead you demote people involved with Prussia, censor the publics opinion and do not even pay attention to anything he says.
The staff team is nothing but rude and uneffective.
Many of you bashed Prussia from the start because of his history. You pointed out every one of his flaws because you know he is vulnerable to bashing.
The only way you will survive is if you actually respect and listen to Prussia. Within days you have gone from almost full to barely any population. Many of the people I know left because of Prussia leaving, simply because everything fell into chaos without him around. Immediately the staff bashed him in OOC while he was gone. I only saw one staff member step up and weakly tell people to not talk about it. I could tell you were out to get him right away.

Maybe the solution is that you need to realise you are not perfect. Prussia is not perfect. I am not perfect. No one is perfect. Prussia, however, kept the staff team in a somewhat respectable fashion. The staff team requires re evaluation. The founders need to step up and take the situation seriously. You are not any better than Prussia if you will not even respect what he says. Most of you half ass read his posts in the "Prussian Fireside Chat". You wouldn't have cared for the players opinions either and blatently admitted it when he pointed that out.

and damn.... he actually roleplayed with the public on a non-CCA character. Although he may not be perfect, he did do a lot more than you try to say he did and you know it. He kept the server going and now it is failing without him. I left because of the staff crumbling after he left, after the staff turned shitty and disrespectful and tried to censor anything to do with Prussia while blatantly talking shit about him behind his back. With the paramilitary group and supposed Vortigaunt OTA behind, he is a good Server Manager, and at that a great Community Manager.

So, I suppose some of you will bash this and tell me I am just another biased supporter of Prussia, but I did not join because of him. I joined because I heard it was good from my friends, and that quickly changed after he left. All I ask is that you listen, because the HL2RP will not survive with the current staff quality,
Sparky.

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
You're right, I can't deny that there have been a lot of issues with the staff on there, with a couple I could name off. They need to fix/update the staff roster, or promptly fix the issues that the staff have.

However, before you said anything about Prussia, no one was going to assume that this was for Prussia/siding with/whatever, so there wasn't much reason of bringing him up. And in my opinion, he was not a good server manager, for many reasons that have already been stated. Sure he was an okay roleplayer, but he was caught redhanded abusing certain powers. Sure he's an okay guy, except he isn't, because every thread he posts bashes on any staff member anytime even if they aren't a part of HL2RP (Look at me, he poured salt on me now I'm salty and pissy and blegghhh and I'm not staff on there, only the forums).

Your issues with the staff are not unheard, but I question your thoughts on Prussia.

Sparky

Reaction score
You're right, I can't deny that there have been a lot of issues with the staff on there, with a couple I could name off. They need to fix/update the staff roster, or promptly fix the issues that the staff have.

However, before you said anything about Prussia, no one was going to assume that this was for Prussia/siding with/whatever, so there wasn't much reason of bringing him up. And in my opinion, he was not a good server manager, for many reasons that have already been stated. Sure he was an okay roleplayer, but he was caught redhanded abusing certain powers. Sure he's an okay guy, except he isn't, because every thread he posts bashes on any staff member anytime even if they aren't a part of HL2RP (Look at me, he poured salt on me now I'm salty and pissy and blegghhh and I'm not staff on there, only the forums).

Your issues with the staff are not unheard, but I question your thoughts on Prussia.
Like I said, no one is perfect.
With that said, you mention that Prussia is not a good server manager and that it wasn't a good idea to bring him up. I strongly disagree. It was his resignation that created the current mess. You also say that he abused his powers. Maybe the better question is how many of the staff members have not abused? How many have been so much better than Prussia? How many are ACTUALLY doing their job? There is no structure to the HL2RP staff team and at least there was some sort of structure with Prussia around. No one is being punished in the staff team because everyone is focused on directing blame towards Prussia. Prussia is not the communities problem, the problem with the community is that no one wants to change anything because they have on person to blame for all the problems. Maybe you should think about that Prussia did not feel like he was respected or wanted, regardless of what he did right. He really did not have a chance to show off his true potential because no one would stop bringing up his troubled HL2RP past. Trisha, you are less ignorant than the bunch in the Fireside Discussion, I respect you for that.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Many of you probably will ignore this, or maybe not. No one from the community has taken a stand for Prussia.
If you played on HL2 or see his post on the forums, you would see why.
The quality of the roleplay created by the staff quickly fell to bottom level. I personally was involved with an Admin with a Skorpion gun down me and my three friends. Now to be clear I do not hate the server. I have had a lot of fun on it, probably the most fun I have had on a HL2RP.
You encountered Prussia's Militia rebel group, only ones that are allowed to use Skorpions and other assault weapons.
I, and many others, can tell from a quick glance that the whole staff team is stuck up and full of themselves. You think you are everything and a bag of chips. None of you acknowledge the downsides
Not sure what you mean by that, we have meetings every 3 days about any topic.
instead you demote people involved with Prussia, censor the publics opinion and do not even pay attention to anything he says.
We have on the forums and teamspeak, so far it's just slander and ignorance (starting unnecessary drama). We don't censor anyone opinion. If you make a suggestion on the forums, we will take a look and respond. We take all feedback. I'm sure we paid attention to him knowing he got Server Manager instantly, adding pointless addons, and suggestions to our server. We pretty much agreed with him until leading to his demotion.
Not sure what you mean by that. We never disrespect any players and quickly respond to reports.
Many of you bashed Prussia from the start because of his history. You pointed out every one of his flaws because you know he is vulnerable to bashing.
If he was removed from Server Manager or Community Manager, there a good reason why. Which supports his demotion recently and the past.
The only way you will survive is if you actually respect and listen to Prussia. Within days you have gone from almost full to barely any population. Many of the people I know left because of Prussia leaving, simply because everything fell into chaos without him around.
Our population has always shifted to numerous causes, this is normal to us. With exams and the end of school coming closer, population has declined. We have listened and did everything he has asked from adding addons to the content pack to editing guides.
I only saw one staff member step up and weakly tell people to not talk about it.
Because we want to reduce as much drama as we can on the server. Players don't need to get involved when it can easily be solved by staff members.
Maybe the solution is that you need to realise you are not perfect. Prussia is not perfect. I am not perfect. No one is perfect.
No one in this forum has said they are perfect, not sure where you are going with that.
The staff team requires re evaluation. The founders need to step up and take the situation seriously.
We have meetings often on teamspeak, I talk to the community manager and staff manager frequently during meetings, players are always welcomed to join and have a say.
You wouldn't have cared for the players opinions either and blatently admitted it when he pointed that out.
With the cringegod report, that has been dealt with by staff with feedback from players. More examples can come in the future if you stick around.
You are not any better than Prussia if you will not even respect what he says. Most of you half ass read his posts in the "Prussian Fireside Chat".
It literally said "Make me community manager and give staff to my friends while the people who disagree with me can be removed". As for that, one staff member overheard Prussia talking to Trippy, promising him a high rank and joining another community if he gets demoted. Not allowed my friend.
e actually roleplayed with the public on a non-CCA character. Although he may not be perfect, he did do a lot more than you try to say he did and you know it.
Everyone here roleplays, if you seen Prussia roleplay his rebel or UNIFORM, you'll be baffled. (Prime example: As a brainwashed UNIFORM, loves to ERP with females on the server. We have screenshots of this if you would to see them friend).
tried to censor anything to do with Prussia while blatantly talking shit about him behind his back. With the paramilitary group and supposed Vortigaunt OTA behind, he is a good Server Manager, and at that a great Community Manager.
We haven't talked about that name since he was demoted. His ideas became to radical and plain stupid to add to the server. He was removed from Server Manager and Community Manager before, we found out again why.
So, I suppose some of you will bash this and tell me I am just another biased supporter of Prussia, but I did not join because of him.
We don't care what side you are on, just be you.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
With the paramilitary group and supposed Vortigaunt OTA behind

Oi. Props to other communities for It was there ideas that I stole there

You encountered Prussia's Militia rebel group, only ones that are allowed to use Skorpions and other assault weapons.

We only used RPKs and M4s.

Everyone here roleplays, if you seen Prussia roleplay his rebel or UNIFORM, you'll be baffled. (Prime example: As a brainwashed UNIFORM, loves to ERP with females on the server. We have screenshots of this if you would to see them friend).

@cringegod
I didn't even get to have sex because Lily wanted to be "Rapey" about it. So I said 'no'.

Sterilized Credits? You know the things they mention

"Rank leader - Reminder: 100 sterilized credits qualifies non-mechanical reproduction simulation"

So what is this? If a Metro Cop "sterilizes" (or however many it takes to get 100 credits), then he gets to have sex with something that isn't a robot?

We haven't talked about that name since he was demoted. His ideas became to radical and plain stupid to add to the server. He was removed from Server Manager and Community Manager before, we found out again why.

I was Server Manager and was kicked out by Sherlock. For some reason you people forget that you also kicked out Sherlock then after. Is Sherlock only bad when it applies to everyone else?

Because we want to reduce as much drama as we can on the server. Players don't need to get involved when it can easily be solved by staff members.

False. Like seen here, when actual players come forward it turns out the story is quite different then the one you're presenting.

Sparky

Reaction score
If you played on HL2 or see his post on the forums, you would see why.

Not sure what you mean by that, we have meetings every 3 days about any topic.

We have on the forums and teamspeak, so far it's just slander and ignorance (starting unnecessary drama). We don't censor anyone opinion. If you make a suggestion on the forums, we will take a look and respond. We take all feedback. I'm sure we paid attention to him knowing he got Server Manager instantly, adding pointless addons, and suggestions to our server. We pretty much agreed with him until leading to his demotion.

Not sure what you mean by that. We never disrespect any players and quickly respond to reports.

If he was removed from Server Manager or Community Manager, there a good reason why. Which supports his demotion recently and the past.

Our population has always shifted to numerous causes, this is normal to us. With exams and the end of school coming closer, population has declined. We have listened and did everything he has asked from adding addons to the content pack to editing guides.

No one in this forum has said they are perfect, not sure where you are going with that.

We have meetings often on teamspeak, I talk to the community manager and staff manager frequently during meetings, players are always welcomed to join and have a say.

With the cringegod report, that has been dealt with by staff with feedback from players. More examples can come in the future if you stick around.

It literally said "Make me community manager and give staff to my friends while the people who disagree with me can be removed". As for that, one staff member overheard Prussia talking to Trippy, promising him a high rank and joining another community if he gets demoted. Not allowed my friend.

We don't care what side you are on, just be you.

But see, this is where the staff team goes wrong. You are quick to point out everything Prussia does wrong, but never what the staff team does wrong. You do have points, but you also do have wrongs. Even if Prussia is not the perfect manager, I do not think many of you are qualified to take his place.
You bash Prussia, the next server manager will come and you will find flaws. Then the staff team will band up and find a new manager, or cry for an older better one. The staff needs a reform if you do not want a cycle.

Oh oh... wait. Lets not forget that you also have a bird character that you play very religiously? How does a bird contribute to roleplay any more than Vortigaunt OTA?

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Oi. Props to other communities for It was there ideas that I stole there
good job
We only used RPKs and M4s.
I seen other members in your group use Skorpions, there's a reason why it's added to the server.
Sterilized Credits? You know the things they mention

"Rank leader - Reminder: 100 sterilized credits qualifies non-mechanical reproduction simulation"

So what is this? If a Metro Cop "sterilizes" (or however many it takes to get 100 credits), then he gets to have sex with something that isn't a robot?
Doesn't mean to say to other citizens that you're gonna "fuck" them. Used once, your credits reset back to zero. Almost every day I see you do it at least once. (Cringegod)
I was Server Manager and was kicked out by Sherlock. For some reason you people forget that you also kicked out Sherlock then after. Is Sherlock only bad when it applies to everyone else?
Okay?
False. Like seen here, when actual players come forward it turns out the story is quite different then the one you're presenting.
Let's see it
But see, this is where the staff team goes wrong. You are quick to point out everything Prussia does wrong, but never what the staff team does wrong.
We have removed staff before, he isn't the first. If someone makes a staff report on any staff, we'll send feedback and review it.
Even if Prussia is not the perfect manager, I do not think many of you are qualified to take his place.
Not sure why you keep saying perfect, as stated before. No one is perfect and no one has mentioned they are perfect. Blueroad was temporarily picked as Server Manager as Zesty took Community Manager. So far he has done a great job by removing the useless addons we had, recreating the CCA with Phil to make it more organized, and participating more in our meetings.
the next server manager will come and you will find flaws
We always do with every staff member, as stated again. No one is perfect and no one has mentioned it.
The staff needs a reform if you do not want a cycle.
We'll look into it in our next meeting. Players are welcome to join and have a say in every decision and idea.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
I seen other members in your group use Skorpions, there's a reason why it's added to the server.

No.... completely wrong there bud. We used RPK and Colt m4s.

Doesn't mean to say to other citizens that you're gonna "fuck" them. Used once, your credits reset back to zero. Almost every day I see you do it at least once. (Cringegod)

I haven't been on the server to do that.

When I was on there to do that I used it once. That time was a fail as well with @cringegod

Only Okay to the fact that you keep running this story that says I was kicked out for bad stuff when really I was just kicked out by Sherlock.

Let's see it

You're Seeing it... Right Now... Dummkopf

We have removed staff before, he isn't the first. If someone makes a staff report on any staff, we'll send feedback and review it.

You were the worst Staff Manager. The fact that Staff Members actually went on OOC and started Drama and you did nothing, shows that your ability to be a Staff Manager and follow the rules is terrible. You tried multiple times to have me removed for reasons other then what is strictly prohibited by Axiom Gamers. Yet you yourself were so affixed on removing me you forgot your own job.

You should of been the one doing these kicks, Not Trippy.
EeGx0ZZ.png

04cZY9f.png

DldWZ90.png

5m8StUi.png

I'll never forget this.
2rpwTKX.png

You were terrible as a Greet Unit and you tried to bully others by saying you'd report them on the Forums because your Roleplaying as a Greet led to people believing that GREET was a stupid idea due to the fact that you actually Patrolled and Didn't act like the Propaganda piece.

As you may know I created the Greet Unit.
We'll look into it in our next meeting. Players are welcome to join and have a say in every decision and idea.
Do you honestly think that we're going to believe that the SAME Staff Team that gets called out every time is going to change things?

Players never had a decision in the future of our community. No one voted for the Drones that were placed in by our Server Director.

No one voted
that the Same person who was City Administrator, who also was part of the plot to kill the Sectorial should become the Sectorial.

Where is this democracy where @Sparky has even the slightest chance of changing things. That him talking actually will make a difference in your Teamspeak Meeting.

Zesty Zebra

HL2 Community Manager
Reaction score
Do you honestly think that we're going to believe that the SAME Staff Team that gets called out every time is going to change things?

Players never had a decision in the future of our community. No one voted for the Drones that were placed in by our Server Director.

No one voted
that the Same person who was City Administrator, who also was part of the plot to kill the Sectorial should become the Sectorial.

Where is this democracy where @Sparky has even the slightest chance of changing things. That him talking actually will make a difference in your Teamspeak Meeting.

Drones are gone.
I've been CA since before I was CM.
I'm not Sectorial.

point invalid?

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
Drones are gone.
I've been CA since before I was CM.
I'm not Sectorial.

point invalid?

You're so quick that you don't actually brealize why it's bad. You never asked anybody about this (maybe a few highers). You just did it. Victor which was a waste to have MpF be scientists for some reason didn't have my support as server manager and you went through and disregarded my orders.

You totally do what you want, never suffer the consequences, and repeat the process till players leave the server.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
I haven't been on the server to do that.

When I was on there to do that I used it once. That time was a fail as well with @cringegod
Once? We have caught you several times trying.:kiss:
Only Okay to the fact that you keep running this story that says I was kicked out for bad stuff when really I was just kicked out by Sherlock.
Either way, we seen you run a server and it was complete balls. Leading to your demotion.
You tried multiple times to have me removed for reasons
Because of abuse, take a look at my staff report on you including other players who go on our server who have seen you fuck up.:yawn:
You should of been the one doing these kicks, Not Trippy.
I let admins and moderators take report calls first because if I did them all, it would make them look bad. There's a reason why we have staff. If no one responds or unable to, I respond to the call. I been staffing and running communities for 4 years, I know what I'm doing with my staff team. :cat:
You were terrible as a Greet Unit and you tried to bully others by saying you'd report them on the Forums because your Roleplaying as a Greet led to people believing that GREET was a stupid idea due to the fact that you actually Patrolled and Didn't act like the Propaganda piece.
Terrible? That's your opinion friend. You're very hypocritical and have plenty contradictions because we (Your version of reducing drama isn't reporting or saying a thing about your abuse. When I was announcing that I was making a staff report, you quickly came crying to Blueroad and Phil trying to stop me from making the thread. You saying you don't want to make our server look bad on the forums, maybe you should reevaluate yourself and how you use your powers.) want to reduce as much drama ingame as possible and only take it to the forums. Every situation, you complained in .// and in @ chat threatening to remove a rank that is higher than you. I don't want to hear it ingame and will respond to it on the forums, every server in our community does it. If this is new to you, you should look around.:angelic:

Regarding patrolling and propaganda, I always have someone with me or I have a reason to patrol. I'm always called on or requested by citizens for numerous reason. I suppose giving out work at the bench, assigning apartments, and recruiting loyalists into the CCA doesn't look like a Greet in your eyes. But wait? Isn't that the sole purpose of Greet? Strange, it even says it in the guide. o_O
That's where it's brought to the Community Manager and Staff Manager's position, if a player/staff member reports it on the forums, we will discuss options and punishments. Such as Cringegod and myself. He has been placed on probation for two weeks and will remain operator (Moderator). I have been given assigned less powers ingame where I'm only able to respond to admin chat, unable to use any admin tools (ESP, PLY, and others) and can kick and warn users.
didn't have my support as server manager and you went through and disregarded my orders.
Friendo, we don't have to ask one person to get it approved or not. We got approval from the Community Manager (but wait, isn't.. that higher than you..?! whaaaat!?!!) and Community Advisor. If you have a problem with it, make a suggestion thread to remove and await feedback by our staff team and players.

Zesty Zebra

HL2 Community Manager
Reaction score
You're so quick that you don't actually brealize why it's bad. You never asked anybody about this (maybe a few highers). You just did it. Victor which was a waste to have MpF be scientists for some reason didn't have my support as server manager and you went through and disregarded my orders.

You totally do what you want, never suffer the consequences, and repeat the process till players leave the server.

I asked others if they were okay with it and they were.
Victor is gone and had the support of players who enjoyed the concept and the roleplay it produced.

Just because you dislike something, doesn't mean everyone does.

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
To the creator of this thread. Prussia didn't have a history when we first met. However as the community manager of hl2 it was one of the worst administrations this community has had. Clearly Prussia has not told you the whole story.

Zesty Zebra

HL2 Community Manager
Reaction score
Alright, most of you probably do not know me or if you do, most likely from my servers Borealis Gaming and Nox Aeterna. I am not unexperienced in the matters going on in your community.

So first off we have the situation with Prussia and yes, before you wonder, I do know him and have had my share of difficulties with him, but I do respect his experience in Serious Roleplay.
Many of you probably will ignore this, or maybe not. No one from the community has taken a stand for Prussia. The community started very successful, with 30-40+ players for the first few days after the re launch or whatever. The quality of the roleplay created by the staff quickly fell to bottom level.

The community experiences drops and spikes like this, we expect it and we aren't phased by this. There are various events that take place IRL around this time of year, this drop was entirely expected. We've had a worse population than this.

I personally was involved with an Admin with a Skorpion gun down me and my three friends. Now to be clear I do not hate the server. I have had a lot of fun on it, probably the most fun I have had on a HL2RP. The quality of the staff, however, is very, very bad.

Things are being done to resolve staff issues. I appointed a new Staff Manager who was quickly demoted due to the new staff rank changes so now we have no staff managers. Things are being done to resolve this, we were given serious warning to change this week and now we are acting on it. Give us time.

I, and many others, can tell from a quick glance that the whole staff team is stuck up and full of themselves. You think you are everything and a bag of chips. None of you acknowledge the downsides and instead you demote people involved with Prussia, censor the publics opinion and do not even pay attention to anything he says.

No one is full of themselves. No one thinks they are everything. Yes there are downsides. No one was demoted for being involved with Prussia and no public opinion was censor. I'd like evidence of this censorship, please? We don't pay attention to what he says because a lot of it is either being worked on or is downright bad.

I got told the exact opposite yesterday. It seems different people have different experiences.

The only way you will survive is if you actually respect and listen to Prussia. Within days you have gone from almost full to barely any population. Many of the people I know left because of Prussia leaving, simply because everything fell into chaos without him around. Immediately the staff bashed him in OOC while he was gone. I only saw one staff member step up and weakly tell people to not talk about it. I could tell you were out to get him right away.

We never knew he was vulnerable to bashing. What history are you on about? His past where he was removed from his position? I was never supportive of him coming back but I accepted it and began to support it, eventually defending him from staff members who called for his demotion., then things started to get out of hand when his OTA went rogue and tried to kill the CA. He was demoted shortly after for massive flaming of a Co-CM. If you heard what he said to Blueroad, you'd understand the bashing. We've gone from full to nothing because spring break and things have ended.

Maybe the solution is that you need to realise you are not perfect. Prussia is not perfect. I am not perfect. No one is perfect. Prussia, however, kept the staff team in a somewhat respectable fashion. The staff team requires re evaluation. The founders need to step up and take the situation seriously. You are not any better than Prussia if you will not even respect what he says. Most of you half ass read his posts in the "Prussian Fireside Chat". You wouldn't have cared for the players opinions either and blatently admitted it when he pointed that out.

Prussia threatened to tear the staff team apart. Everyone was divided over him and fights erupted daily. You are not staff, you had no idea what kind of heated arguments were happening in the admin chat. Things were NOT stable or respectable, the chat was vile thanks to things he caused. No one is perfect, we all realise that. We read his thread in detail and it was basically "give me CM and all my friends the good ranks". We care about the opinions of players, right now we have a vocal minority which is you and Prussia calling us out. The rest of the players are content.

and damn.... he actually roleplayed with the public on a non-CCA character. Although he may not be perfect, he did do a lot more than you try to say he did and you know it. He kept the server going and now it is failing without him. I left because of the staff crumbling after he left, after the staff turned shitty and disrespectful and tried to censor anything to do with Prussia while blatantly talking shit about him behind his back. With the paramilitary group and supposed Vortigaunt OTA behind, he is a good Server Manager, and at that a great Community Manager.

A lot of staff roleplay on a non-CCA character. Staff CCA characters are a minority. He did not keep the server going at all, the staff team was dangerously close to collapsing due to daily fights over things he caused and was a key part of. The staff is now healthier than ever and no-one is censoring anything to my knowledge. Again, if you knew the shit he talked about someone who did so much more than him, you'd get the mild bashing. He was not a good server manager compared to past ones who developed custom plugins etc. Someone who schisms their staff team and would not put people on that he doesn't like is not a good Community Manager.

So, I suppose some of you will bash this and tell me I am just another biased supporter of Prussia, but I did not join because of him. I joined because I heard it was good from my friends, and that quickly changed after he left. All I ask is that you listen, because the HL2RP will not survive with the current staff quality,
Sparky.

HL2RP will survive. The quality is going up slowly due to new action from people who will be in charge of staff.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Alright, we now discovered on why the players were leaving.
Two members of the community left and made a separate community, advertising and stealing our players.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
Either way, we seen you run a server and it was complete balls. Leading to your demotion.

I never ran it. You guys shot me out. Nothing was wrong besides the staff team.
Two members of the community left and made a separate community, advertising and stealing our players.
Man that isn't why... If players are treated well they will not leave. You don't treat them well and that's why they left.

Sparky

Reaction score
With the way you manage the staff that sort of fate is inevitable. I learned the hard way that players will stay if you treat them right and have a respectful staff team. You do not qualify for either currently.

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
I never ran it. You guys shot me out. Nothing was wrong besides the staff team.
"You have full control of the server now" ~Blueroad Then continue to add addons and others to the server.
With the way you manage the staff that sort of fate is inevitable. I learned the hard way that players will stay if you treat them right and have a respectful staff team.
We don't treat our players in any way bad.