• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

ZombiU infects Buckingham Palace in new trailer

Scion

Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7oz68AAn5w[/video]

The latest trailer for Wii U horror ZombiU sees a survivor desperately try to escape from Buckingham Palace. Not because the Queen's about to behead him (wrong Liz) but because, well, zombies.

As you can see above, our hero uses the GamePad to negotiate a very untidy looking version of the royal residence. He also smashes the heads in of a (zombie) member of the Queen's Guard and a (zombie) armored policeman. Then the Queen, assisted by James Bond, parachutes in to save the day.

Alright, some of that may be the Olympics.

Source

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
If all this game is, is shooting zombies in the dark, it is going to get boring pretty fast.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
interesting choice of location, I wonder if the game makers will actually use james bond?

Scion

Reaction score
No that part with James Bond and the Queen was a joke from the opening ceremony of the Olympics

Excalinator

Reaction score
I really like this new Zombie concept. If it would be like the other Zombie games it would be old pretty fast, but it's quite a great idea!

Scion

Reaction score
Excalinator said:
I really like this new Zombie concept. If it would be like the other Zombie games it would be old pretty fast, but it's quite a great idea!
That's what I thought too, I'm not getting the Wii U, but it definitely looks like they're taking advantage of all its' capabilities to reinvent the zombie game