• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Yu gi oh World Championship 2011 5DS

Chahine Bond

Reaction score
Who played this game? I've played it and reached to chapter 4, unfortunately, i lost the game. :(

Zahreah

Reaction score
i used to go crazy with the cards when i was younger :)
Never touched one of the games though

88kay

Reaction score
I had this game. HAD being the key word....I don't remember what happened to my copy of the game. I also collected the cards when I was younger...

Naiwen

Reaction score
I did too, or raises mine hand about it... I fell for it just in the nick of time too.

Naiwen

Reaction score
Twinkie Pinkie said:
I'm surprised that's still popular. :O

tis still quite in the wind or the current, not against it anyways or in fact eh?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
When I was in 1st grade these were really popular, after that though Pokemon took over.

Naiwen

Reaction score
Toxique said:
When I was in 1st grade these were really popular, after that though Pokemon took over.

Oh really? ya meant it got the upper hand of it no? I didn't trust ya onto it or this, but or though yeah, whateva, lets drop it okay? Or NVM it or that!

Talksick

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Went the opposite way at my school, in kindergarten to first it was pokemon, then 2nd to 4th yugioh, then 5th to 7th magic, then it all ended and we moved on. Still have a shitton of yugioh and magic cards in shoeboxes in my closet.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Talksick said:
Toxique said:
Went the opposite way at my school, in kindergarten to first it was pokemon, then 2nd to 4th yugioh, then 5th to 7th magic, then it all ended and we moved on. Still have a shitton of yugioh and magic cards in shoeboxes in my closet.
O I completely forgot about bakugan, it was very popular in the 4th grade but its reign only lasted for about 1 year.