• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your most favorite type of gameplay?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Such as adventure, action, sports, etc. What is your most favorite type?

I would say mine is mixed between adventure and action. :p

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Probably action and FPS. As well as RPG :)

gamergal

Reaction score
I like adventure with a kink of mystery and twists. Mythological games, I love 'em, because they have all of these. And I love plenty of action games based on martial arts.:androidthumbsup:

valy

Reaction score
My favorite type of game is FPS and to be more precisely, playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. Shooting games, action games, and adventure games are what I play mostly!

overcast

Reaction score
I am into multi genre of the games. My favorite is FPS and survival type of the game. I don't mind if the game is horror in nature. Or the adventure in that case. I have found that those games can be good on many ways with friends. I think some of the sports and the mystery games can be good as well.

Lem

Reaction score
It's got to be either FPS, or real time strategy games. I'm quite picky when it comes to my FPS games - I really like Doom, but I'm not so sold on Halo or COD. I can play most real time strategy games though. I love building up an empire or an army over time, managing my resources and then unleashing whatever I've created. Either that, or being absolutely crushed because I haven't planned things properly!

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I love tournament style gaming. It's great that you can have so many different experiences within a small set of rules. A huge bonus for me is that with these types of games, you get a product for the life of the platform you're playing on. For instance, I just bought Splatoon 2. It's not a huge game with tons of in-depth content. But what's there is solid and built around online play so it'll be just as good 4 years from now as it is today. Breath of the Wild, while a great game, is really only truly good for one play through.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I said it time and time again, and my opinion has stayed the same. I'm all about those open-world action RPGs! I like video games that are deeply immersive, as video games are my time to relax and forget the problems and stress of my regular life. I find no other genre of video games to be more immersive than the open-world, action RPG genre. Nothing is as captivating as creating your own custom character, and exploring an unknown land, creating adventures and experiences along the way.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I do not have much liking into FPS games but I am more into casual and adventure types of games. Casual games give light atmosphere and no pressure unlike other types of games that could be frustrating. I love adventure games especially if there is multiplayer feature integrated into the story.
Somehow I also love multiplayer online battle arenas since most of them require strategic approaches and it is fun to play with other players once in a while.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I like strategy games and I think the best one that I have played is Civilization IV. I totally love this game. I equally like fighting games and my favorite ones are the Tekken series. I have also played some horror games like Silent Hill and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Those games were for sure very creepy but I enjoyed playing them. I have always loved playing car racing games. The first car racing game that I played was the first Need for Speed. I remember that I used to play this game for hours on my PC. Nowadays my favorite car racing game is Need for Speed Underground.