• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your favorite diversion

Corzhens

Reaction score
What is your favorite diversion in life? All of us suffer from stress whether at work or at home. We need a diversion as a respite from the pressure and the tension of everyday life. Playing Candy Crush is my favorite diversion that is simple and no implement needed. Just my phone and I'm ready to play. It entertains me while in wait for something like the heavy traffic.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Mine is simply playing on my computer whilst listening to music, helps me game and forget about stress easily.

ballyhara

Reaction score
I tried Candy Crush and I got addicted. After that, I changed to a new version like Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Jelly. So, yes I like playing on my phone, tablet or laptop. Usually I mix my diversions, so I play my favorite game while I listen to my favorite music, and sometimes add a favorite snack too!

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
My favorite diversion from work is the constant thought in the back of my head, that I was born into quite possibly the worst generation iof mankind, and that I must live through this painful existence surrounded by idiots, and pansies who want everything their way instead of working for stuff like normal people. I am cursed to live in a time in which I do not fit in, and everyone is encouraged to be gay, lesbian, trans, or some other kind of "different" when in reality they are all doing the same thing, and I am the different one for not changing.

SimplyD

Reaction score
What is your favorite diversion in life? All of us suffer from stress whether at work or at home. We need a diversion as a respite from the pressure and the tension of everyday life. Playing Candy Crush is my favorite diversion that is simple and no implement needed. Just my phone and I'm ready to play. It entertains me while in wait for something like the heavy traffic.

Yes, me too, my favorite game at my cell phone is my diversion when I am at a public transport traveling to our house from my work. Since it passes through the same route and it's my most free time, it relaxes me to play it.
Though, when at home I always would go to sites like this that make me happy interacting with other people and earning at the same time.