• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Your Fave Anime Character

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Zeratul2020, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Zeratul2020

Zeratul2020 New Member

IMG_20180624_062446_109.jpg Which Anime Character is your favorite? The one you like most or an unforgettable character which always pops into your mind. The one you can relate to the most.

My favorite character is Kenshin Himura of Rurouni Kenshin, it's a great series which also resulted into 3 live action movies and prequels and sequels.

I can relate with the character and story. Kenshin is a testament that people with the right motivation can akways change for the better.

2. Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks) Community Supervisor Community Supervisor Forum Administrator

Light Yagami from death note is kind just a classic for me, a couple others are Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass) and Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul). Hard to choose as i've watched various animes over the years but those are pretty memorable for me.

3. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I guess I'll have to go with Naruto. He was one of the first anime characters that I liked and it was the first anime that I've watched from start to finish. If it wasn't for Naruto, I wouldn't be hooked to anime right now.

4. pierrepotro

pierrepotro New Member

My favorite is Killua from Hunter X Hunter, because of his background and his skills even as a kid, and I also like his friendship with Gon.

5. Referal

Referal Active Member

Dragon Ball Z Goku, Vegeta, for the Men Side
    For the Female Side I really Love Bulma, Chi Chi, Videl and Android 18 cause 18 is kinda hot in android way!