• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

You can be one champion for a day, who do you pick?

Khalil A

Reaction score
If I had the choice, I would be Draven and Welcome to the league of draven ! The axes are amazing to play with, and he deals a tone of damages !

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I will be Teemo!! On duty!! I would poison all of your butts, would plant lots of poop, then just stay still to look and laugh at all my victims ahahaha. But if really I will be teemo, I will join the army here in the Philippines or in Syria then I would kill all those unmerciful, rock-hearted, and non-fearful terrorist who killed people especially children :(

Rebelssis

Reaction score
I'd love to be Jinx. That girl knows how to have fun. Plus, who wouldn't love to have a highly varied arsenal at their service? Fishbones and those lovely Flame Chompers would be nice toys to play with! Also, imagine you activate your passive! Nobody would be able to catch you while you're running from the big explosion you made. She is and will always be my first option!